Date of Incident
    July 19, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Jane Harris

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Wamakahana Windhealer

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    13:00 (6pm BST)

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    The round began with Captain Juro announcing that a briefing will be held in hangar at 12:13. From the offset command were acting with low rp, there was a pile of marines lying on top of each other so command decided to flame everybody on the pile. During all this I refused to join a conga line that the captain was trying to organise.

This lead Windhealer to push me over and drag me into the little MP room that can control both dropships in the hangar. Here Windbreaker stripped me naked and started beating me repeatedly, with me not fighting back fearing he was just doing this to get me arrested. He then left the room and once I had my gear back on a fight continued after he carried on punching me and I stabbed him which led to a mutiny.

When I asked Windhealer why he thought it was alright to drag a squad leader into a room, strip them naked and beat them he replied saying "I assaulted him because he needed to be taught a lesson, it was either that or send him to the dungeon for an hour."

Overall the behaviour that he showed during that round was very low rp, assaulting not just me but other marines in Bravo squad when they were trying to defend me, even at some point pulling out a shotgun but missing in the hangar, with no regard to acting how an officer in the marines should. Instead he acted like somebody who just wanted to cause trouble and attack as many marines as possible.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    A warn and possible note for the level of low rp that I've seen Windhealer have in recent rounds.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawing report

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I was SO Windhealer, Captain Juro wanted to hold a conga line training exercise in hanger and you were purposely going outta your way to ruin it. Instead of have you arrested for insub right there, because I don't like ruining peoples rounds by brigging them for ages I decided to do a little 'unga justice' IC and teach you some respect for command. Yes i dragged you into the pilot room and punched you a few times, disrobing you to punctuate it. I never did anything more than that though, and the punches did no real damage, infact most of them where while you had armor on. You didn't lose any gear or have your round negatively impacted at all, thats why I made sure to close the door behind me as I know how much it sucks to get stripped in a crowd.

Following this you proceeded to stab me, which was a GROSS escalation especially considering how it was just out of the blue after this all happened. So if anyone acted LRP it was you here.

Also I didnt fire my shotgun at marines I got disarmed and it fired off a slug, you knew this?

I thought this was all just enjoyable IC shenanigans, the mutiny included, why even take it to a report here. SO's arent beholden to marine law like MP's are, and I was acting within my character. If I wanted to I could report you for bad escalation but I didn't and that would be stupid anyway, i'm sorry that it hurt your round so much being punched a few times? Your the one who took it to stabbing and then a mutiny, so like, what do you want?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bruh i just wrote this whole ass paragraph and you withdraw right before aaaaaaa