Ahmed 'Muchs' Fuchs
    Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5:30 CST or so
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    4, 5, 6
    Description of the incident
    I was in CIC, playing my Ahmed character. The CL enters and begins spam clicking his pen for whatever reason nonstop. I decide to disarm him, take the pen and briefcase, I throw only the briefcase down disposals and flush it. (It was noted that I threw "all their stuff" away when it reality it was just the briefcase in disposals, and the pen in my hand or satchel which I may have dropped later on)

Afterwards a firefight occured between me and the CL, originally I fired one pistol bullet two tiles away from the CL, held fire for a few seconds, then he started magdumping me and after allowing him to go through a single magazine I killed him.

He did not investigate the situation in my opinion, I even joked about that in the ahelp in a snarky manner and just told him to stop wasting our time and ban me. The problem is he did not follow his own ban escalation, that he wrote. He jumped straight to three days when I had no previous bans for LRP or Grief in at least three months and none that I know of in this year.
    Evidence
    N/A
    How you would punish the accused
    Warning and being "spoken to." Removal of my ban.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If possible I'd like the punishment to be increased to demotion. Thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10. Reports may only be made for violations that have occurred within 48 hours of when it had taken place. Anything beyond that is null and void, and also you may only make a report for violations in that time frame. No reports or evidence making allegations of protocol violations going beyond that time frame will be accepted. Old notes where you believe the staff member in question incorrectly enforced a rule cannot be staff reported if it is beyond the 48 hour mark.
    It's past the 48 hour mark which is considered a cooling off period. Also you were well informed of the ban, and even gave the admin a snarky "Just ban me".

But i'll give you the courtesy of a proper explanation:

You had a previous note for LRP a couple days before this, so ban escalation wasn't violated.

2020/07/20: [04:41:48]ADMIN: PM: Swagbag/(Ahmed 'Muchs' Fuchs)->Forest2001/(Charles Edwinson): Okay just go ahead and ban me then, don't waste any time.

The second you act like this to my staff, is the second you pretty much dont care. Also he did try to investigate it and all you said was "I can be an asshole IC." and you basically said this after he said no and continued his investigation, so you said the above thing. In essence you acted like a dick to my staff who we're doing their job.

By our policies he could have banned you for 3 to 7 days.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-22-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids