User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Lower population caps on Vehicle Crewman roles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion: Lower population caps on Vehicle Crewman roles

Point: As the current balance stands everyone knows tanks/APC's are pretty worthless in most peoples hands. The issue then stems that they barely ever get used due to how high the popcap is on the APC/Tank/Roles and that seems a waste. Vehicles should be seen more often in rounds as they add a new angle, sure there's always fuckups but when people can actually get rounds in as a VC it will improve.

The newpopcap I'd suggest would be 90 active USCM players for the tank (it's currently at 100 active USCM, which usually occurres at 140/150pop which requires playing at certain hours) and 80 active USCM players for the APC. Since the APC sucks in every way and is pretty much a gimmick/RP wagon.

TL;DR Lower VC popcap to 90 for tank and 80 for APC due to there's no reason for both of them to be at 100 popcap (which is what they're currently at, it requires about 140/50 people on the server to get VC)

I think this should've been pointed out a long time ago and in OOC people seem to be 90% on board with it. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say that light vehicles like Jeeps or Logistics trucks be added, maybe the captain can have a staff car and the IOs have some kind of scout car. but yeah lower the VC cap.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The idea of having the command apc have a console in it, which allows the captain to do everything they could in CiC and over watch squad leaders is something that is greatly needed. I think the problem with the APC is that they needed to make it more of a transport vehicle then it is now, like a jeep would be, instead of it being a shit tank. A logistics truck for the IOs to ride around in and be able to process and store intel in would be a huge benefit to marines.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ben11567 View Post
    The idea of having the command apc have a console in it, which allows the captain to do everything they could in CiC and over watch squad leaders is something that is greatly needed. I think the problem with the APC is that they needed to make it more of a transport vehicle then it is now, like a jeep would be, instead of it being a shit tank. A logistics truck for the IOs to ride around in and be able to process and store intel in would be a huge benefit to marines.
    There is a command apc already, they just can’t get anyone to command from it but meme commanders.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I would fucking want to see special fancy CIC wagon looking like good, old classic car, kind of a papa mobile, but for presidents and COs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://gitlab.com/cmdevs/ColonialMarines

gitlab a suggestion for lower population caps for the APC
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt read but tank and apc are dogshit and having a high population cap means we get to see it more rarely which is very good and makes the game enjoyable keep it that way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    APC is not as dominating as tank, so I'm fine with seeing it more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i saw a gitlab to delete vehicules... this is RIDIDUCLOUS. DO NOT REMOVE MORE COOL FEATURE FROM THIS GAME LOL

instead, please make vehicules great again? kk thx bye! :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC2zftRHX2U

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never once seen any non-xx xeno be overly concerned about the APC. So why not have it always available, and just lock the tank behind the 100 unga requirement? Back when it got first released I thought that was the plan down the line anyhow.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)