Date of Incident
    July 27, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Mogu 'Prince' Stump

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Kyra

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic Programming - 2

Description of the incident:
    //showthrea...and-Guidelines, repeatedly broke 2. for synthetic survivors by allying with the Xenomorphs as an "Emissary"/"Diplomat", they delayed the round by prolonging it with RP that is directly forbidden, occupying the queen's attention. I don't care if this was perceived as "HRP" it was disruptive to the round as a whole (which it's noted that synths should think about the round as a whole, not just themselves), and it was very annoying to see blatant disregard for the programming regulations as synthetics are supposed to be a high roleplay job.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Post logs in replies please, it's very easy to see what they did and the conversation they had with the xenomorphs and humans on the xenomorph's behalf. I'm sure others could attest to them on this round.

How you would punish the accused:
    Removal of whitelist.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he didn't side with xenos and actually just got DEFCON for marines but fuck him anyway

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting as a witness - Honestly I dislike synth/xeno RP but this report is dumb as rocks.

The synth did nothing for xenos other than talk, seems like it helped marines out more. Hell some xenos were even fucking with the synth and bodyblocking/cornering it, knocking it over, etc.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am gonna need more details on this. Did the synth actively help xenomorphs other than talking to them? Because synths are allowed to roleplay with xenomorphs. Simply being there and talking is not siding with them.

How did they also "delay the round"? Occupying someone's attention by roleplaying is not against the rules. If it was disruptive staff would've taken action.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The synth talked to the xenos and was appointed emissary by some RPing cringe and other than that it just gathered DEFCON for marines

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading from your description incident and the replies to this report I see absolutely nothing indicative of a whitelist rule break.

Like yeah xeno/synth rp is cringe imho but that ain't a rulebreak chief.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I played that round, first of all, as Luke Skywalker said, "Amazing, every word of what you said was wrong"

The synth never allied with the xenos, more like, I would say he was a spy, he was recollecting intel to PREVENT a DELAYING since the xenos were dangerously close to FOB, thus preventing any IO to go and recollect intel.
    As I was the Acting Squad Leader that round, I heard via command comms that the synth had intel and couldn't get to FOB as they would find it suspicious and there were too many xenos near the FOB, instead I believe that the Almayer Synth went via LZ2 to recover the synth and recovered the intel giving us defcon 1 and marines winning the round.

I want to add also a comment from Tando_Oddball. (The Queen of that round)

Tando_Oddball/Freund/AlexanderToday at 19:58 @A Gas Canister - Bill Torres Yes please, just let them know I was the Queen and I had a Runner drag them over to the Hive. They're alternative was literally 'die'. I don't think that counts as "siding with the Xenos"

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there. I am the Synthetic that goes by the name of Kyra.
    Let me first explain the round itself.
    While I was minding my own business as a Synthvivor,a runner approached me and told me that the Queen wishes to see me. This is quite normal nowadays towards certain neutral synths who ignore other survivors and so I complied and was dragged to the hive.
    The Queen gave me a deal that I would act as a messenger between xenos and the USCM (not the first time I've been asked to do this) in return I would not be attacked. I agreed to the deal and even reminded the Queen that I am unable to assist them in any way as it would go against my self preservation clause. After the meeting with the queen I went towards LZ2 and told the marines about the Queen's message to them. After that nothing much happened other than me wandering around,feeding donuts to any xenomorphs that wanted them. Around the time where the marines were being sieged at LZ1 for the first time, I was checking the cameras and noticed everything going on. I decided to assist them in secret by simply going around and collecting intelligence for DEFCON to go down,they were already close to DEFCON 3 by the time I started helping the marines and with my assistance and the IOs still decrypting data shipside,we managed to reach DEFCON 1 and with that the marines won the game.

Now let's check your complaint.
    >2 - The Synthetic Survivor is not obligated to stay loyal to the colony or the Company, they are at complete liberty to join whatever faction they desire. Ex. USCM, Colonists, The Company. (This excludes xenomorphs, as they will conflict with the self preservation clause.) A Synthetic Survivor cannot change their faction after joining one.

This is the rule you are claiming that I broke during the round, You claim that I sided with the xenomorphs.
    That is absolutely false, being a simple messenger does not give any indication that I have assisted them in any way, messenger colony synthetics have existed for quite a while and were welcomed due to the RP that they bring between xenomorphs and the marines (something that very rarely exists).

>they delayed the round by prolonging it with RP

The round itself was ""delayed"" only after I was collecting intelligence for DEFCON, The developers have said that the optimal time for a round to last is around 1.5 to 2 hours or so. The round itself wasn't very long and it would have been much shorter if I didn't decide to assist with DEFCON. The roleplay in question had nothing to do with this,I've only spoke with the Queen twice,once at the start and the second time when she de ovi'd to change the outcome of the LZ1 siege.

>synthetics are supposed to be a high roleplay job

I take this role very seriously when it comes to the roleplay itself, especially when I play as a Synthvivor, I won't be calling any names here but I am one of the few Synthvivors that actively try to roleplay with xenomorphs and marines alike even if I die 70% of the time by a XX lurker when all I wanted was to have a conversation or mind my own business to set up a shop/bar/cafe. I almost always stay neutral during my synthvivor playthrough and only help the marines if the xenomorphs kill me while I haven't provoked once, when I decide to help survivors and/or like this round where I decided to help the marines to give them a boost if they are in a losing situation.

I play Synthvivor with roleplay in mind, not to be a second USCM Synthetic.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya, I was the Queen for this round.

I saw the Synth standing near some dead survivors, and decided I'd try to use it as a messenger between myself and the Marines. I thought it would be something fun to play with, having a messenger between myself and whoever was leading the Marines. The Runner was ordered to bring the Synth to the Hive, and I explained roughly that I wanted the Synth to be an Emissary for us to ferry messages.

It did object on the basis that it couldn't side with us due to protocols, and I told it that I didn't expect it to help us, just carry messages. In return, we wouldn't destroy it. Never knew that it had betrayed us and was ferrying information to the Marines, and so we never knew to try to break it instead.

I'm not sure at what point one would argue that being dragged to the Hive and told that you need to pass messages to the Marines or die would count as "allying with the Xenomorphs."

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknownity View Post
    snip
    Actually, I was told by a Crusher that you do this nearly every round you manage to be a synthetic survivor, which is really funny because it is not OK if you just go "Well, I helped the xenos, time to help the marines, that'll balance everything out."

tl;dr Get fucked xeno main and everyone above who is saying that you didn't break the rules is a massive denthead since if a synthetic were to actually be programmed with the objective to just "Survive" they'd just go ahead and hide in a fucking locker. What you did was acting like an actual person with character motivations (Synthetics aren't real people and they don't have motivations.) If you want to play the role of a synthetic you have to be a cold unfeeling robot with no remorse nor doubt in yourself as a unit. This is REALLY toeing the line and it makes no sense why you wouldn't go to the much more secure Almayer ship if your motivation really WAS to stay alive (it really could not have been.) You just want to chill with your xeno metafriends. If most people find the idea of "xeno/synth" RP repulsive, then why should it be allowed exactly? There's no line drawn and the current programming rules allow for tiptoeing like this. A real synthetic would realize that going into the hive is more of a risk to their existence than hiding would be. This is not HRP, in fact, it's only one tier higher than the usual "mmm yes corporation mmm" the Corporate Liaison has, which is already VERY low.