Byond ID:
    Eyelancer

Discord ID
    Bob Smith

Marine Name
    Bob Smith

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Kavaal

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    The Shovah are an old and ancient clan of the Yaujta, and show this in their hunting technique. Preferring the ways of the old compared to the new, it's a wonder how they had survived for so long. When disaster struck on their home planet, the Shovah would rather face near extinction than adhere to the Council of Ancients. While thousands died thousands more were made. One lower clan member disagreed with the old ways and protested the constant suffering. Ka'is was his name and his support of Council gathered support from the Yautja who had suffered hunger and a short life compared to that of a human. After calling the Elder to a duel. When Ka'is hung the head of the Elder on a wooden spear, the other members soon followed his regime. Ka'is gathered his people and set for the stars. They were the last to leave. Scouting each planet they found one suitable for their wants and needs. Earth. Landing in now modern day Japan, the Shovah got to work building a mass underground tunnel. Due to the effects of staying on their home planet for so long their skin became orange, and the had adapted to both the heat and cold. As time went on their hunts grew boring as they could only find local wildlife and the random traveler, but then in the year 1598 a small town was built on their mound. Becoming the Oni of the village they lived happily. Life was nice and smooth for the Shovah. They felt they could live here forever until on the day August 6th 1945, Hiroshima was bombed with a weapon no Yaujta had seen. Leaving a minuscule amount of the Shovah left, they roamed and prayed they would never encounter the atomic bomb or the 'Demon of the Sky' as they call it, again.

Yautja Character Story
    Kavaal was born 300 years before the bombing of Hiroshima and was one of the few survivors. Left scarred and with a minor glow to him, he hunts to find the weapon the destroyed his clan. While he broke off from the other Yautja, he decided to travel all around the Milky Way. A strong and grizzled warrior, he has grown a fear of bombs. Cloaking and dashing at the sound of an explosion, he remains unaffected by the sound of gun shots. He is known as the 'Demon in the Dark' due to his red eyes and black skin. During hunts he likes going against humans, and prefers them over all others. A tormentor in the eyes of both Weston-Yamada and the USCM. He is yet to encounter a xenomorphs making them a primary target when spotted. If CAS goes off he will most likely retreat and hide from sight.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my own opinion a good man can state their own weakness so I thought I might as well. I will say it loud and proud that I am a ssethtider. While a statement as such may make you shake your heads in disapproval I've always been a rper at heart, and my love of theater and improv runs deep. There have been multiple incidents with me however, most involving me receiving a role I did not deserve. 3 times ive been SL and twice ive been Queen. I gave the admins trouble then and suffice to say I apologize. This is my first application for something like this. Another problem I have is how limited my view on the lore of both Aliens and Predator are. While both are classics I'm still yet to watch both. My writing and general knowledge of things is constricted to that of a 15 year old. If that's a problem I understand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to say it but you're gonna get insta-denied for insufficient forum time, you need at least 1 month and you joined this month. I'd suggest withdrawing and then looking at accepted apps so your next one will have a better chance.

Also read this: //showthrea...cation-process
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bud. You've got potential, everyone does, but your stories are simply too short. Take a look at accepted and denied applications and learn from those. Also, there are people who can help you with whitelists in the discord server for CM. And your forum account must be at least a month. I'd suggest you get some time in, get people to know you, and get help with your stories. We all have to at the end of the day.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no

Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stories are supposed to be creative and can be usually made with some amount of freedom, however that does not equate to wacky and insensible story telling, especially when it comes to a whitelist which is usually and mainly roleplay based more so than other whitelists which have less restrictions.

To start off with your story is less than a page long, most Yautja whitelist applicants make a story at least two pages long while your story and history combined has around 600 words, just above the amount of a regular page of words.

Then your story and clan history goes onto a rather delusional way of living for the Yautja. Why would Yautja live near a village and later on a major city with humans, on humanity's home world? Yautja do not want to needlessly make their existence known to humans.

They felt they could live here forever until on the day August 6th 1945, Hiroshima was bombed with a weapon no Yaujta had seen. Leaving a minuscule amount of the Shovah left, they roamed and prayed they would never encounter the atomic bomb or the 'Demon of the Sky' as they call it, again.

This is nit picky but whatever, I doubt the Yautja didn't know of nuclear weapons beforehand due to the fact they are much more advance to humanity.

I'll finish off with this. Aim to make a story more than two pages long, if you are unsure what to write about here's a small tip: Watch a few rounds with predators, follow them as a ghost until you find a very interesting interaction between other players with them. Now try to think of a round where you were said predator and build up and fictionalize that experience with them to your taste, while adding some background and environment to it. Basically write a story about something that could or may happen in a regular round but dramatized and with background to your Yautja character.

Also use something like Google Doc for a better experience with writing and if needed double check your grammar, punctuation, etc.

-1 for now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to Echo what Swagbag Said -1
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While I encourage creativity, your stories, especially your clans, is way out into left field and does not adhere to the lore. The Yautja not knowing about nuclear weapons? Mate, they use plasma weaponry, travel the galaxy, and are light years ahead of humanity in tech.

On top of this your forum account did not meet the minimum 1 month prior to your application, and you do not have 100hrs played in the last 6 months.

I will be deferring your application for the next 30 days. You are free to apply again after 09-08-20.