Date of Incident
    July 28, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Runner GAG3

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Fortelian

Accused Character Name
    Kar'ata Bo'ytill

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:13

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator honor code

Description of the incident:
    I came up upon an uncloaked predator, who cloaked upon seeing me. I began slashing them, and they crit me. They dragged me off in crit, I presumed to be to weeds as they realized what they did. They dragged me to a corner of the map and butchered me. I confronted them in Dchat shortly after they were killed, and they claimed that they didn't know they were cloaked which frankly I don't believe.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    I understand it's a new pred, but cloak killing is blatantly against the honor code and being new just doesn't excuse it. I'll leave the decision up to the council
    Last edited by superjo98; 07-29-2020 at 03:00 AM.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a Lurker during this round, saw him running around with GAG3 in crit, followed him from LZ2 all the way to hospital where he seems to have butchered Jo and taken a trophy from him. I and a Carrier killed him since he had attacked/killed a xeno.

I did not see GAG3's fight with the pred, just confirming that he was dragging him around cloaked in crit across the map (thought that could be because I was following him).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs within the next 12 hours.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs are as follows:

Fortelian acess logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Superjo's initial attacks:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Fortelian after having gotten away from the runner:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Superjo coming back and slashing Fortelian a few more times, then getting critted and dragged:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Lurker HEX and Carrier BSP killing Fortelian:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Note that logs do not record cloaking device activations
    Last edited by Novacti; 07-29-2020 at 07:28 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I PM'd fortelian knowing if they had any ideas what they done, he told me he wasn't aware of his cloak being on. But that's up to the council.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the predator that round. I thought I had been uncloaked originally, and then I saw a video from rob showing a runner attacking me while cloaked, which prompted me to believe that I had been cloaked originally, but when you said you approached me while I was uncloaked I can believe that. I had been reading the wiki, that's why I was in the corner, but when I got attacked I thought "Hey I gotta kill this thing" and so I started attacking. A lurker came after me so I was dragging you away. Then after you had died sgtmike PMd me informing me what I did, and I immediealty realized what I had done, unfortunately by then it was too late to save you, by leaving you on weeds, which in retrospect had I attacked you while cloaked should have been the first thing to do.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council is aware of this and have spoken to both parties.

We will be making a decision shortly.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I've mulled this over and have determined the following:

Fortelian messed up. They broke the honor code when they cloak killed Superjoe, simple as that. This does not look good considering Fortelian was recently whitelisted.

In-regards to Fortelian's argument, while it is absolutely believable that they were minimized and reading the wiki, there is no excuse for not realizing that you were cloaked after the first hit, not even for a newly whitelisted member.

Fortelian will be receiving a heavy warning and will be placed on probation for the next two weeks, ending after 08-14-20. The probation will entail the following:

- Councillor Sora will be handling Fortelian's probation
    - Fortelian must check in at least twice a week with Sora.
    - Sora will be in charge of guiding and mentoring Fortelian
    - Sora holds the decision on weather or not the probation get's lifted
    - If Sora finds conduct from Fortelian that is neglectful or unbecoming, he can forward the issue to the rest of the council and further disciplinary measures can be discussed.

If after two weeks Sora is satisfied with Fortelian's progress, the probation will be lifted.

This disciplinary measure to ensure Fortelian get's the proper guidance and mentorship.