Date of Incident
    July 29, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Scott Rogers

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Smov

Accused Character Name
    Morgan 'Dolphin' Young

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11pm (4pm BST)

What rule(s) were broken:
    4,14, and ignoring 16

Description of the incident:
    I was the CL this round and decided that I would try something different. After looking through paperwork I found the document to recruit PMCs and thought that would be a fun thing to rp. There was no intention to try and grief with the PMCs, just to mildly annoy people around the ship and create a fun rp situation.

The two marines I recruited were: James Jamison, Murphy "The Marine" Major. While writing the contracts SLs complained in command radio, with the captain saying I would be arrested, something I didnt see, so had no idea it would happen.

Me and the two "PMCs" then made our way to the bridge so I could tell the captain I recruited them and they could get an id change. At the CiC Morgan told us that they could not be hired, and then to wait a second. The CMP was then called and I was told I was under arrest for "Sedition". I then decided I was going to run towards my office and attempt to close the shutters and fax W-Y.

The CMP and captain both started chasing me, with the CMP having me cornered outside my office. However the captain decided he needed to use a "lethal takedown" on me and shot me until I was dead. I had no weapons on me and was showing no signs of hostility, the CMP was also right next to me and would have easily been able to stun me.

Once I was revived and in the brig the captain did not make any announcement saying it was a BE, instead calling it a "lethal takedown". The CMP agreed that what the captain did was illegal, however the issue was not handled IC, after our faxes to HC were ignored.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    "Mr. Scott Rogers says, "Did he announce the BE"
    Mr. Scott Rogers asks, "The captain?"
    LCDR Karla 'Knees' Blessig says, "He did not"
    Mr. Scott Rogers says, "Okay"
    LCDR Karla 'Knees' Blessig says, "It also was not a BE"" - CMP telling me it was not a BE

"LCDR Karla 'Knees' Blessig says, "I believe the COs use of lethal force was illegal" - CMP agreeing what the did was illegal

How you would punish the accused:
    If Morgan in this situation was not a captain, but just a MP, I believe they would have been banned. Because he himself admitted it was not a BE they killed me for no reason when I would have been stunned in the next minute. A captain should know ML inside out, here however they showed no sign of having an understanding about how it works. If Morgan claims this was a BE. he did not tell the CMP or doctors when they were reviving me, or when he came to see me in the brig, and did not make an announcement that I was executed.

I believe that a ban should be applied for them killing me, which was complete improper escalation from me resisting arrest, showing no hostility and using no lethals. I also believe their WL status should be reviewed, as they showed no understanding of how ML should work, and abused their powers as captain to get away with breaking server rules.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was already handled in game as a rule break, I was under the impression the moderator forwarded this to council, but staff took action already as a SO/XO could have done the same thing and been punished.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids