There are two major things I see here. Why Forest messaged you. And what happened during the convorsation.

As to the why he messaged you, he messaged you to tell you to go up to the ship. Thats the game play loop we have here, we all know that. Marines land, they fight, they win, or they get so beaten up they get pushed off the planet. Phase one over. Phase two is the xenos going up and more or less repeating the process in reverse. Our game is basically that over and over again. Vary rarely. Marines will try to pull a fast one and attempt to leave the planet without getting beaten up first. More often than not someone will message you (The Queen specifically) and tell you whats up, and that you dont have to go up. Most choose to anyway. The Marines also usually get orders to redeploy either from "High Command" or from a PM to the commander. But thats not what happend here. What happened here is in the guidelines. "Do not try to heavily influence the game unless it is for very good reasoning such as....a player purposefully holding up the game." You were Queen, you won on the ground. You refused to go up and delayed the game. And as such he had a legitimate reason to interfere and tell you to go up. The rule wasnt broken at all. It was followed to the letter.

That said. We dont threaten players. We dont really hold "Do this or else you will get banned" above peoples heads. Sometimes we do drop a "Look, you continue to do this, you will get banned." And sometimes we even say "You did X or you didnt do X. You are getting banned for that." But thats not quite what happened here. You kinda of had it held above your head. And thats wrong. Not only that you did cop a Xeno ban for it. I'm glad that he realized he was in the wrong for this and removed it, because he was in the wrong for it. I am not happy with Forests actions here.

The Xeno ban will be removed (if it hasnt been already).
Forest will be spoken with and disciplined.

Resolved.