Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xeno Macros

Why do we still not have xeno macros?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to know what reason behind this is too.

And when I say xeno macros don't give me 'you can vent crawl and rest those are the only two you need' because they are far from the only two I want.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly because Xenos are brain dead easy as is and even more so with mutators. If we gave defenders and warriors macros instead of clicking on your ability; marines would have an even more difficult job of fighting Xenos.

Same thing can be said about other Xenos as well.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Mostly because Xenos are brain dead easy as is and even more so with mutators. If we gave defenders and warriors macros instead of clicking on your ability; marines would have an even more difficult job of fighting Xenos.

Same thing can be said about other Xenos as well.
    Ya I don't care about your opinion, devs have already said we could have them back. I am asking why they aren't done.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most likely because they�re trying to figure out a way to not make it even more difficult for marines to fight Xenos.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Most likely because they�re trying to figure out a way to not make it even more difficult for marines to fight Xenos.
    So basically never.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't have to start with combat castes. Helping drones with some macros so they don't have to switch the structure around willy nilly alone is already great.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering, Lurkers and Runners don�t need macros but someone like a Defender, Warrior, and Prae would be even more difficult to fight with macros. Then yeah I could see it taking a while so it doesn�t un-balance the game.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone needs macros, the one I spammed the most was night vision. You gonna tell me that its unfair for me to beable to see if im in the dark or not?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean if your afraid of making the game easier for newbies then htats whatever. I can already juggle tail swipe and headbutt and smash you as a defender without macros so that wont change anything. Warrior is the only one that's impossible to juggle without macros. I screech and immediately switch to spit and shit on everyone as queen. I can toggle everything on praes without macros. Everything else doesn't even have any toggles to switch between in combat.