User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Xeno Macros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Find my posts where I suggest balance changes around lore that would harm 50-50 balance. Please, because I can't find them.

"ICly xenos should have an easier time using their abilities, they are biologically built to use them."
    Best for "gameplay" my ass. Beno biased opinion without second thoughts.

Yes, I'm only about marine buffs and xeno nerfs. I never said anything bad about tank LTB, I never said anything bad about dual wielding shotguns, I never ever said anything to nerf marines, or buff benos. All I want is to make CM13 65% +/-5% winrates for marines. I don't want balance, your sharp beno eye spotted my flawed ideology and crushed it with your perfect reasoning and logic.
    If it weren't obvious that you are new, I would be surprised by inherent lack of knowledge on how CM is meant to exist.

Marines aren't supposed to have a 65% win rate. Nor is it supposed to even be 50-50. Xenos are supposed to have a higher win rate to make the game more challenging for Marine mains. Its always been that way. If you were here longer than a few months you would know that.

As to your attitude, which I find quite unpleasant, if all you can do is cry "big bad Xeno Mains" anytime someone stun locks you with a valid argument and logic, you might as well pack up and go home now. Your salt is no good here man. After your lovely 'filthy primeval' post on my return announcement, I went back thru your posts and read some of them so I could gauge just what kind of player/person you are...and lets say I'm not impressed, captain snowflake. "Angel Marine Main"? Good lord give me a break.
    Last edited by Damarik; 03-19-2019 at 07:12 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmaaaaooo dude you're a fucking nerd.

We're not giving them macros to their skills, it'd raise the skill gap even more and make certain classes a concentrated blend of shit and piss.

'On how CM is meant to exist' I got no words for this level of arrogance.

Good sir, you should look to abscond through the backdoor as to hide your shame of unbearable pompous and arrogant behavior, I bid you a good day.
    Last edited by bobatnight; 03-19-2019 at 07:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    'On how CM is meant to exist' I got no words for this level of arrogance.
    If you can kindly find me a post or admin statement somewhere that contradicts this, I will freely state I was wrong about the win loss rate.

Until then, I see no reason to change my thinking on a matter that was plain fact, stated weekly to similar complaints like this, back before I left. Probably won't be absconding anywhere...except back to the hive with a salty marine stunlocked in tow.
    Last edited by Damarik; 03-19-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find my posts where I suggest balance changes around lore that would harm 50-50 balance. Please, because I can't find them.

"ICly xenos should have an easier time using their abilities, they are biologically built to use them."
    Best for "gameplay" my ass. Beno biased opinion without second thoughts.
    This was me mocking you. Also I obviously won't find you saying 'better make marines wins 90% of time' like you won't find me saying the opposite.

Yes, I'm only about marine buffs and xeno nerfs. I never said anything bad about tank LTB, I never said anything bad about dual wielding shotguns, I never ever said anything to nerf marines, or buff benos. All I want is to make CM13 65% +/-5% winrates for marines. I don't want balance, your sharp beno eye spotted my flawed ideology and crushed it with your perfect reasoning and logic.
    I've suggested marine buffs and xeno nerfs, you still call me a 'xeno biased'.

Your opinion is based on as you have said many times, balance going on 3 years ago. My opinion is based on what's happened in the past 6-9 months. my view of the game is how it is now, without nostalgia or rage over whatever pasted devs implemented.

EDIT: I think macros make Byonds interface from hell easier and funner, hence why I want xenos to have them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damarik View Post
    If you can kindly find me a post or admin statement somewhere that contradicts this, I will freely state I was wrong about the win loss rate.

Until then, I see no reason to change my thinking on a matter that was plain fact, stated weekly to similar complaints like this, back before I left. Probably won't be absconding anywhere...except back to the hive with a salty marine stunlocked in tow.
    I'm a Lurker main, if you just did a quick search you can find the difference between Apop's 3 year old post and the current dev team's goal. There's also information on the old forums, which again you can use the search function to do so.

You do you though pal lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's one thing I would like to be improved, it's selecting the goddamn building you want to build. The cycling system doesn't work too well after membrane was re-added.
    Tyson 'Bunny' Sphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    I'm a Lurker main, if you just did a quick search you can find the difference between Apop's 3 year old post and the current dev team's goal. There's also information on the old forums, which again you can use the search function to do so.

You do you though pal lol
    Will look into it after work. I am admittedly out of the loop. Hence while I will eat.my own words if proven wrong. Also wasn't talking about you when I said salty marine. Talking about obvious ragefit up there. Go read some of his commentary. It gets pretty toxic.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it weren't obvious that you are new, I would be surprised by inherent lack of knowledge on how CM is meant to exist.

Marines aren't supposed to have a 65% win rate. Nor is it supposed to even be 50-50. Xenos are supposed to have a higher win rate to make the game more challenging for Marine mains. Its always been that way. If you were here longer than a few months you would know that.

As to your attitude, which I find quite unpleasant, if all you can do is cry "big bad Xeno Mains" anytime someone stun locks you with a valid argument and logic, you might as well pack up and go home now. Your salt is no good here man. After your lovely 'filthy primeval' post on my return announcement, I went back thru your posts and read some of them so I could gauge just what kind of player/person you are...and lets say I'm not impressed, captain snowflake. "Angel Marine Main"? Good lord give me a break.
    "CM is mean to exist"? Even during Apop's days, I was complaining on unfair 75% winrates. It's not fucking American Consitution that this can't be changed with snap of a finger (without infinity gauntlet).
    What gave you idea that Marines can't have 50-50 fair winrate goal? Is it written in bible? And shall thou non Staff aim at dou 50-50 for marines as thou is HERESY! Staff aren't gods, they can and they changed their mind several times. Addition of a new weapon is an example. No so long ago, new weapons ideas were shut down as hard as you are trying to do with me.
    I want and "fight" for fair and balance. For what you are fighting for?

Lets start from my beginning: Sarcastic jokes. A lot of them.
    I even started to add "... Hehe" at the end to point out "not so obvious for everyone" joke.
    "Marines aren't supposed to have a 65% win rate... Its always been that way..."
    I'm sorry, but I can't find "valid arguments and logic" here. Benos are supposed to win easier, because those who play only marines are supposed to lose? Why don't we change that for the opposite? What is standing on our path from doing it? Your "stunlock of valid arguments and logic".
    "After your lovely 'filthy primeval' post on my return announcement", you really didn't spot "... Hehe" at the end? Clearly a reference to returning Xeno Main, one of the first, IRL "Ancient" beno, "Prime Xeno Main". It was a shitpost, part of running joke that Xeno Mains are worse than mass murders/pedophiles etc. (//showthrea...ighlight=State)
    "'Angel Marine Main'? Good lord give me a break."
    Check out Emerald Blood's Signature. I hope you will catch what's up with mine.
    You really have to check all of my posts twice, look for "Sarcasm" and "Obvious" shitpost jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    This was me mocking you. Also I obviously won't find you saying 'better make marines wins 90% of time' like you won't find me saying the opposite.

I've suggested marine buffs and xeno nerfs, you still call me a 'xeno biased'.

Your opinion is based on as you have said many times, balance going on 3 years ago. My opinion is based on what's happened in the past 6-9 months. my view of the game is how it is now, without nostalgia or rage over whatever pasted devs implemented.

EDIT: I think macros make Byonds interface from hell easier and funner, hence why I want xenos to have them.
    Like I didn't suggest xeno buffs. I aim at 50-50 without "unfun plays" from both sides and benos have usually more things like that. Even if I would completly oblivious to xeno gameplay, I can still "be used" as a pointer of things that might be unbalanced/unfun for marines.

Yes, macros do make things easier, but in case of benos, it would be a massive buff without doubts. Xenos had macros and they were removed for some reason unknown to me. They could be returned, but they should be balanced.

My opinion can't be based on balance "going on 3 years ago", because balance then was nearly the same. Bigger winrate for benos.
    No nostalgia here and I ran out steam to fuel my "rage" as it became pointless.
    Last edited by CABAL; 03-20-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabal View Post
    Snip
    Look, as long as we are both trying to work for the enjoyment of both our teams, I'll let the whole thing drop. As to your humor, its frankly not to my tastes. I'm not anywhere near up to date on my shitposts, and likely never will be...but I'll try to keep that in mind for the future when reading your commentary.

In any case, let's just drop the whole thing and move on. Truce?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look, as long as we are both trying to work for the enjoyment of both our teams, I'll let the whole thing drop. As to your humor, its frankly not to my tastes. I'm not anywhere near up to date on my shitposts, and likely never will be...but I'll try to keep that in mind for the future when reading your commentary.

In any case, let's just drop the whole thing and move on. Truce?
    Indeed.jpg Sure do, pal!