User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Xeno Macros

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there an update on this? I've been trying to macro xeno abilities for a while but I don't think it's possible.
    Last edited by kroack; 04-21-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kroack View Post
    Is there an update on this? I've been trying to macro xeno abilities for a while but I don't think it's possible.
    Now you don't have to aim with mouse to slash marines, so now you can have cursor 100% of time on the abilities, pick one, use and pick again.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly when devs took all our .click abilities all Xeno macros including combat, defensive & support abilities, some of these macros managed the survivive including the walk/run, resist, rest, etc. They only survived because they are a macro for marines too, though the walk intent was changed later to 5 for a "easier usage" which I found really annoying.

Before that change there was the tail strike ability which you could use everytime with a special macro.

TBH I would like xeno macros back in some way, I really miss the spitter/prae macros

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post
    Sadly when devs took all our .click abilities all Xeno macros including combat, defensive & support abilities, some of these macros managed the survivive including the walk/run, resist, rest, etc. They only survived because they are a macro for marines too, though the walk intent was changed later to 5 for a "easier usage" which I found really annoying.

Before that change there was the tail strike ability which you could use everytime with a special macro.

TBH I would like xeno macros back in some way, I really miss the spitter/prae macros
    toggle move-intent was added after we asked for it months back to make lurker cloak no so retarded. It didn't survive the .click purge.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh... I see I didn't knew that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible to get stuff like toggle warrior agility or toggle defender crest or toggle spit type back as macroable?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread can go away now

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Boom! Closed!

Thanks erryone