User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for Events - Lore Friendly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ideas for Events - Lore Friendly

Post your event ideas down below and I will have a look at them and try to do them ingame. No promises though.

However it has to be lore friendly and not something that is just a meme.. please...
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already sent you a simple antag idea, I'll think of some more later.

Vindictive Officer - One or two staff officers (or maybe the XO) are chosen and given a standard 'Ensure that PFC (XYZ) does not survive the operation'.

It's pretty normal for there to be conflict between command staff and grunts, so this is just a fun way to expand on that without breaking the rules.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First cultist starts with an alpha egg in the almayer
    Has to convert a researcher to grab monkey cubes and make the first xeno that will become queen
    Xenos on the almayer have to remain sneaky as they get more cubes and actual people
    Goal is to convert everyone or capture everyone without getting wiped
    Renault the tin can
    Bruno 'Nines' Rodriguez, local Unga
    Lithos S'eer the Vietnamese tree

The medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometime when I am available (you can PM me) send me in as the president of Andorra with some PMC bodyguards to have a conference with a bunch of captains, the commodores, and rear admiral Feiffer.

And no, this is not a meme, Salvador Kepplinger is the president of Andorra. This would be very fun and engaging roleplay for everyone.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something involving the British-Japanese Empire. They apparently exist in the lore, but I’m pretty sure 99% of the player base don’t know that. I dunno, ninja infiltrator? Dignitary trapped deep in Corsat and waiting for Rescue? Something like that, just to make them a little more prominent.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War Correspondent. Not much to explain, guy with camera and fax machine that admemes have to actually listen and respond for each faxed photo and piece of paper. He sees, takes pictures and faxes war crimes? Marines get their ass whopped somehow. Bonus points if he happens to be during HvH ebent, where the most war crimes happen (PBing corpses multiple times).

Anti-Xeno weapons field testing. USCM finally tries to adress the issue of very tanky Aliens, who eat bullets for breakfast. Spawn some officer who will have a task of handling and gathering data on those weapons. Gun would be simple MAR and such, but bit beefed up, saying they are some prototypes based on older designs with some special ammo.

Combat Loader field testing. Simillary with previous event, but this time its combat loader that is spawned with much, much more health, M56D (if possible) instead one "hand" and like a chain saw, or something.

Laser Spec field testing. Likewise, if laser projectiles weren't already removed from legacy code, it would be a nice way to bring them back for a while. Laser could like strip all of the beno armor in seconds, thus adressing the issue of tanky benos. Or maybe deal damage depending of how much armor the beno has. The more armor it has, the more damage it gets, while laser also ignores said armor. This way unarmored benos would be a counter to the laser spec.

Massive lack in equipment. Falling Falcons is the unluckey battalion, that had to give out its standard equipment to more effective battalions who were lacking it, instead, USCM fitted Almayer with confiscated CLF and UPP gear.
    Its a bit semi-Lore Friendly, but no less fun.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War Correspondent, yes.

So many RP ideas go through my mind when I imagine this role. Please add it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are all awesome. I'm torn between combat loader and lasgunner on the most epic.

War correspondent could probably be a pretty cool actual role. Kinda like the CL only planetside. There would probably be a lot of potential RP between the two too.
    Viktor Kovalevsky
    Martin Dark

02.10.20 - mentor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    War Correspondent seems good..

Reminds me of starship troopers camera man
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If War Correspondent gets added, I would deadass use the multiple characters function and create one named Meghan J. "Valkyrie" Castellano(Rainbow Six Siege) and make her look just like the original elite skin. I would say "fuck you" to the spec roll and be a War Correspondent main.