Turkezius
    Their BYOND Key
    SimPleCitES
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    July 30 2020 around 7:50-8:00 PM EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Abuse of power
    Description of the incident
    I'm a new player for the SS13 Colonial marines RP, I was put as a squad leader randomly I went along with it, my characters name was Turkezius a nickname that all my friends I play together with calls me, everything was going good and then once my squad was finished gearing up I told them to get ready to go to the dropship and to get ready to kick some Xeno ass, Then I get knocked out randomly, and while I was trying to figure out what was going on he was starting to threaten to ban me telling me that my name is breaking rule#12 which it wasnt because its in no way a troll name thats anywhere near close to the examples that were provided in the ruleset, he started threatning to ban me off the bat, and then he was trying to tell me that I was breaking rule #2 by telling the rest of my squad to get ready to kick Xeno ass, I really don't see how that breaks any RP rules at all as the Colonial marines have had several engagements with Xenos throughout the AvP universe. It's only right to ASSUME (which as far as I know everyone is allowed to make assumptions IC'ly) that we are fighting Xenos.
    Evidence
    I do not have any screenshots of the logs, as I am new to this community but this ruined my experience
    How you would punish the accused
    I dont want a punishment I just want my ban to be lifted as its unjust as hell,

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dubszor; 07-31-2020 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.

You're getting an upgrade on the ban timer which will be a 30day Ban from ingame and a permaban from the Discord.

You broke the name ruling as well as the meta ruling we have. You then cursed out my moderator in PM's and refused to listen to them.

You later then DM'd them on Discord to continue the harassment further.

You should feel lucky this does not end up in a permaban.

If you approach anyone from the staff team again like this I'll put forward a recomendation for a community ban on you.

Have a CM day.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer