Date of Incident
    August 3, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Anna 'Pepp' Costello

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Dreven

Accused Character Name
    Wakahama Windhealer

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:31 PM CET, 12:31 AM US time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 2, Rule 10.

Description of the incident:
    I was playing as the CO for this round. I walked into the CIC to see a half-naked Windhealer as a CL. At first I was taken aback, and logged out of the console to prevent him from making weird announcements at round start. I admit this was an impulsive (IC) decision because Anna didn't quite appreciate the half-naked Businessmen in her cupola in that moment. And while I was perfectly within my rights to do this, I did feel like a dick. But then he got really mad on me... Not just In Character, but in LOOC, calling me "Cringe" and "Anti-fun", among other things. Insulting me personally as a player. Which wasn't okay. So I decided to prevent him from making other announcements PERIOD, full-stop, because he clearly didn't deserve the privilege in my personal opinion.

He used LOOC in an IC way. To insult me as a player.

This behavior didn't persist throughout the entire round luckily, but he continued to be insufferable for literally the entire round to the point that I, as a captain, felt like I should strip more and more formal privileges from him to keep him AWAY from the CIC. So I revoked his CIC access. Later, he came back into CIC with his access re-enstated illegally, even if it was to 'pick up the money he left on the ground'--when he could've asked for it. I really tried to just not order any arrests on him, even if he was being disorderly to my eyes and just would not give me a break.

He then proceeded to use his comms to 'announce' a paragraph about his 'pool party'. On all squad comms and ship comms, in the more heated moment of the op. At that point, I had it 'up to here' with him and had him arrested on a simple Disorderly Conduct charge, and tried to revoke his squad comms. JUST the squad comms. All later arrests were not ordered by me, but the XO.

I didn't like to deal with him in the slightest, because I knew for a fact everything he said was OOC as much as it was IC, accusing me of being 'anti-fun' and stomping other player's fun for some reason, demonizing me for everything.

Note: He went off on discord post-game and said I ordered my SO, LT Rebecca Sterling, to 'not talk'. When it isn't true, as all I did tell her was to pay attention, and for Windhealer to stop distracting the SO. He was still mad at me OOC when I had a discussion on discord, for IC things.

We had a brief conversation in Discord PMs to try to make amends, which was nice of him. He amended himself on me ordering the SO to shut up when I called him on it. But I still want a report to be made to make this known.

Please, if anyone in the staff feels like it's wrong to make this report do let me know. I want to know what the staff thinks on this.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Don't have the game logs.

https://imgur.com/a/M0ZSTMS (PM logs between me and Dreven)

How you would punish the accused:
    Heavy Warning.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean yeah I was in a poor mood and then got pretty angry because you were needlessly blocking me to have some harmless fun as CL, in a role that doesen't get much to play with and in my view as a CO player you should always let the CL run their hustle aslong as it doesen't negatively effect the round. You coulda just let me do my announcement at roundstart as you had your tablet and the XO wasn't using it and their was nothing important going on, after you denied me there I got into a "fuck you" sort of mood and that probably effected me negatively ooc. Then getting arrested a 2nd time for doing nothing except talk on comms, which you didn't say anything about until after I was arrested, I thought was you abusing the marine law to try and have my round ruined hence why I was so mad. Putting a sentence through comms does not effect anyone though, Its not like I spammed it on the same channel. I admit I coulda been better behaved about it OOC so i'll cop the warning for that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be deposited in 12 hours.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO STOPS CL FROM ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

WINDHEALER LOOC:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

FOREST AND DREVEN PM's:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO ANNOUNCES ABOUT CL:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO AND CL ARGUEING:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

PM's BETWEEN NETH AND DREVEN:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO DISCUSSING ABOUT CL's PLANS:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CL ANNOUNCEMENT 1:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ARGUEMENT ON COMMAND COMMS:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

WINDHEALER TAUNTS CO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

WINDHEALER TALKS TO SO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

PM's BETWEEN FOREST AND CO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO DEMANDS CL's ID:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

DREVEN AHELPS ASKING IF IT'S LEGAL:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO KICKS OUT CL:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

STARMUTE PM'S WINDHEALER BACK:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CL BEGS CO FOR ACCESS:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CL RETURNS TO CIC AGAIN:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CL ANNOUNCEMENT 2:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

ARREST ORDERED:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP APPREHENDS WINDHEALER:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO ASKS IF CL IS IN CUSTODY:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CL SPAMS COMMS WITH INVITES:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO ORDERS ARREST AGAIN (MP COMMS):
    Spoiler Spoiler:

WINDHEALERS PERSPECTIVE:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

LOOC LOGS ABOUT ARREST:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

WINDHEALER AHELPS AGAIN:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

FOREST CONTACTS CO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

WINDHEALERS LAST ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OOC LOGS AFTER ROUND END:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

If I missed anything let me know. These are all the relevent logs I could dig up.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks like everything to me, thank you Doctorprobe.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve reviewed this:

For the most part his antics are a bit of a IC issue, but I’m gonna give everyone a fair warning, a lot of this stuff won’t be tolerated in the new rules come next Monday with our new rules and we will be enforcing RP standards. Making a store or trying to peddle drugs and goodies to marines is one thing, but being half naked and causing ingame grief for COs is quite another. Also just because other players and staff tolerate/accept your in character gimmick, a CO isn’t required to.

The only thing wrong here is the LOOC, Drevenshekel was being a dick because the CO didn’t want to partake in his gimmick, and that was unacceptable. I will be issuing a note for that.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids