Date of Incident
    August 4, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Cory Paulson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    OT Frederich Richter

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3 and Rule 4 and Rule 2

Description of the incident:
    I am reporting two rounds. The round which I played and one before that. In both times I was SADAR spec and Frederich Richter was OT.

Description of second round (around 00:30 PM):
    I woke up and managed to get SADAR second time. Walked to OT LAB and informed about my order on radio about three rockets with ANFO and shrapnel before deployment. OT wasn't there so I left him note with my order. Informed him on comms.(He was speaking to Research on comms, but ignored me) Come back later and saw him in lab, informed him again about my order. Because he wasn't answering me, I informed MPs of my order and asked them to make sure my rockets are made. CMP said that I should ask SO, so he could order him. I tried to contact SO, but before I could I was told by Alpha Engineer that OT were making rockets for me. So I chilled.

In the middle of the round OT contacted me and was asking me where am I. I said to drop rockets on Normandy or give Requisition. He said he is on the ground and I asked why he is on the ground, he answered fob buissnes.(I think he deployed without permission to plant some C4 he made and also stole marines radio to contact me) He started to tell me about rockets and how big flame radius was, but I didn't paid attention, because I was at front lines.

When I managed to go back to FOB and found rockets it was FOUR Rockets with 16x16 radius . Which isn't usable without scope and it is 100% make me burn alive if I didn't shot corners, so they were pretty much unusable during engagement. I also asked if they had some explosion and what flame radius they had and decided to try it anyway, as a result I and two marine were burned alive. (I shot furthest point to the left and behind cade, but fire still managed to get through cades)

Ahelped, got this answer:

PM to Xperia15: I ordered him speciefic rockets, instead he made rockets with large flames.

Moderator PM from Xperia15: Thats not griefing, thats his choice of making rockets. IC issue

Then after that I decided to evac and to complain to CMP about OT and that he gave me unusable rockets. Went to Normandy and OT Frederich Richter run into Normandy too, asking for my rockets and tries fixing them, after his "joke" was made. Or he saw that xenos were pushing FOB hard and we needed normal rockets. But it was too late and Normandy evac leaving marines on the ground. Why making them in first place? I would understand making ONE, but FOUR?

Situation wasn't dealt in character, because Xeno won ground and crashed Almayer.

Round before that:
    Woke up as SADAR spec, went to OT Lab, put order on paper, put the bag, informed on radio, later in the round asked RO about my rockets. OT basically ignored my note and bag on the table.

In the end of round I found out that OT was making sensor C4 and I am guessing deployed and plant it everywhere, he just didn't cared of my order. I am not sure if it was Frederich Richter, but I think it was him who was working in the lab. CE and other OT were doing something else. Cursed OT couple of times OOC after round end for not helping spec and doing his stuff.

In both cases my request were ignored. I wasn't informed about my request, was it denied or not. I also wasn't given reason why my request was denied. Instead of my request OT was doing his stuff for reason for me unknown.

General:
    1. Ignored my request twice without reason. It would make sense if he denied because of Shrapnel, but he made rockets worse then that. Broke Rule 2?
    2. Made 4 unusable rockets, as a joke, which I couldn't use during FOB defense. Broke Rule 3 and Rule 4?
    3. Break SOP several times and other ML as OT. Deployed without permission, ignoring request and using alpha radio. Broke Rule 2?

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    OT temporary ban for three month. Or warning about that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Goes to the OT for an order:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Leaves paper request:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Speaks to CMP about OT:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Sadar asks for an Officer:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CMP reaches out to OT:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OT reaches out to Sadar mid-fight:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OT requests to aid in FOB building:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

OT and Sadar communicate:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

They converse again:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin PM's:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Cory wants to deal with OT:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Explanation over Engineering/General Comms:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Round ended shortly after.

If I missed anything let me know, however these were all the logs that were really relevent.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mentionning in regard to deployment without authorization, it left us without any ordnance technician for a while, meaning I had to gangpress the PO and requisition into reloading the cannon.

Unsure if he was actually building FOB, all I know in regard to that is a random Alph

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (please delete above)

Mentionning in regard to deployment without authorization, it left us without any ordnance technician for a while, meaning I had to gangpress the PO and requisition into reloading the cannon.

Unsure if he was actually building FOB, all I know in regard to that is a random Alpha on comms saying the FOB was still awful 20 minutes later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I missed anything let me know, however these were all the logs that were really relevent.
    Everything is correct.

Now when couple of days past. I am thinking asking for 3 months is a bit harsh. So warring will do and would be better if we add some RP rules for OT, so it won't happen again.

Here is more points, why I think what OT done was wrong.

Medical and Requisition can also take orders from marines. CMO and RO can deny request of marines, but if CMO accept request he shouldn't give medic drugs which he didn't ask for, same with RO. If marine asks for IA then Medical should produce IA, if marine ask for M41 ammunition then RO should send M41 ammunition and if this type of ammunition is not available he should send replacement, and give reason why he done that. If RO or CMO doesn't want to do this it at all, it is fine.

In my case, OT had all available reagents, he doesn't seem had any other orders, it doesn't seem he was ordered by Officer to produce such rockets.

In my opinion Rockets with the biggest flames aren't suited for Prison Station.

What I think I done wrong, I didn't pushed SO, XO or CE to order OT specific rockets for me. But I thought such thing wouldn't need it

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nanu is out of town for awhile.

This is a giant IC issue, the OT made you the rockets. Getting stuff from an OT is a privledge not a right, if you pester them they aren’t required to fulfill your orders just like the requisitions department isn’t required to give you attachments if you bother them.

I don’t see any rule violations
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids