User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sniper strain for sentinal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    if you don't move with the massive warnings of OB, or Loud noise of CAS or the mortar shell incoming, you deserve to die.
    Perhaps if those sounds worked correctly. I've had a situation where I started running the second I heard an ob coming and still died because the ob exploded in front of me.
    One of last games I was in 10 xenos died to a silent ob.

Give xenos the baby markers that marines get, if the goal of cas/etc is not to kill xenos but just get them to vacate an area then this should not be a problem.
    Xenos don't have to luxury of being revived after getting killed from offscreen damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone404 View Post
    Perhaps if those sounds worked correctly. I've had a situation where I started running the second I heard an ob coming and still died because the ob exploded in front of me.
    One of last games I was in 10 xenos died to a silent ob.

Give xenos the baby markers that marines get, if the goal of cas/etc is not to kill xenos but just get them to vacate an area then this should not be a problem.
    Xenos don't have to luxury of being revived after getting killed from offscreen damage.
    I don't want baby markers. I'm proud that xenos can still win without being hyper hand held like marines by giant indicators that directly tell you exactly where something bad is going to happen and therefore bots should move out of the way. (Boiler gas, Zerker rev apprehend, etc.)

I don't believe that silent OB's exist. I believe they actually fix that bug. I believe the problem is and always will be LAG, which is why I only play during low pop where even then I still have slashes not registering. Honestly they should make a low pop server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean this is pretty much what the boiler is. a long range sniper
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.