Date of Incident
    August 5, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Madeline 'Compy' Czech

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Furbnus

Accused Character Name
    Unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    21:40~

What rule(s) were broken:
    Predator Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Saw 3 preds around some barricades and a bunch of dead marines so I jumped over the cades, pulled out my machete and attacked the nearest one.

After I started attacking this pred Furbnus began to disarm me and I got my shit fucked by the predator I first began to attack.

I spoke with Furbnus a bit in msay but just getting off of vacation and having a long ass drive I wasn't in any mood to discuss the events.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs will be provided by the staff team

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the council.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were running a fight club, rules were set after round 2 that you can't attack people on the ground. You were stunlocking Forte on the ground, violating the rules of the fight, hence why myself and Jaio intervened.

You yourself said you were in a bad mood, if you had just taken a second to cool down before writing this and talked to me this would be a non-issue.

Edit: Jaio and I intervened by shaking Forte up and disarming Compy, we dealt no damage and both disarms even failed, all damage she took was dealt by Forte while she had a weapon and was standing.
    Last edited by Furbnus; 08-06-2020 at 04:25 AM.
    Whitelist Speedrunner

CO-05/26/20 Synth-06/17/20 Predator-07/10/20

First Report (Denied)-08/06/20

Trial Moderator 07/14/20-07/28/20 Moderator 07/28/20-Present Discord Moderator 08/18/20-Present
    Moved on to greener pastures 08/27/20

Hazel Ray-Smartgunner/Medic/Very Sad

Tori-Synthetic/Rock Fanatic/Your Best Friend

Thuah-Uahtok Bo'ytill-Predator/Snarky/Unrobust

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heck, I didn't even know you got stunned, my game was lagging with the machete sounds so I just kinda watched it go by, sorry if ya got disarmed. But this wasn't an honor dual or anything, it was a fighting pit, so interfering isn't technically prohibited in THAT regard. I think they just shoved you because ya broke the pit rules, they didn't HPC, cloak kill, or even punch you. Also, what part of the HC are you reporting them for, because that's not totally clear to me.

P.S I hope ya enjoyed ya vacation :)
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here too, I'm backin' furb up because if anyone should be reported, ya should report me. I was the one breaking stun-lock hits the whole time we did the rage-cage. If the marine fell? Shake. If the pred fell? Shake. You for some reason, jumped over and hoped in. Any problem? Nope, more shit to fight and more fun to the round. You knocked fort over and get about four hits off, and I kept missing my shake. When I finally DID get him up, you had been shoved, TWICE. Both failed, no damage was done, your weapon wasn't lost, neither your balance. Furb had to DISARM INTENT, RUN INTO YOUR SPRITE. To get you back before we got fort back up.

This isn't breaking the honorcode, not in the SLIGHTEST. It wasn't an honor duel, and yousaid it yourself, it was a sparatic attack from you. Just because the man got shaken up and kicked your shit in, doesn't mean its our faults.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my knowledge Predators aren't supposed to interfere with another's fight, that's what I'm reporting.
    @Fortelian

If shaking a fellow pred up isn't against the rules than the report will go by smoothly. Also I broke no rules so a report wouldn't really do anything against me so not sure why you're saying one should be made against me

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah cool here are the logs
    predator stating the rules of the duels
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of the fight, including Furbnus disarming Compy and Compy being killed.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Isn't really much here honestly, if the either side or the council wants additional logs to be pulled feel free to shoot me a DM over discord. superjo98#1797
    Last edited by superjo98; 08-06-2020 at 11:07 PM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, so the council and I have pondered over this and have ruled the following:

Compy entered into an ad-hoc fighting pit to which all of the Yautja present had created a set a rules for and were actively using. There are no specific provisions in the HC about fighting pits, and the Yautja players involved readily admit that it was not an honor duel. At the same time, it was not a hunt either. In the HC it states that Yautja may not cooperate with one another on the hunt, no where does it say anything about fighting pits though. In this situation however the Yautja whom were present were seemingly acting in good faith and adhering to a set of rules to which they had all agreed upon. I have no reason to believe that they hadn't been prior to Compy's appearance, unless of course there are additional logs to which have not been found. Upon Compy entering the area they had no idea that the area had been marked as a fighting pit, the Yautja on the other hand believed that all who entered were setting them selves up for combat in the fighting pit, and placing them selves underneath the thumb of the rules set down.

What I believe happened is that there was a severe lack of communication that occurred, and confusion caused by the general fog of war that envelops all rounds. I believe the Yautja were acting in good faith, but at the same time they did not clearly spell out the fact that the area was being used a fighting pit to Compy.

I will not be punishing any of the Yautja involved, however I am going to ask that they take better steps next time to spell out the fact that the area is a fighting pit, and that if some random drops by and starts attacking them without agreeing to the rules, that it should be considered a regular hunt under whatever classification (Worthy/Dishonorable) it falls under, which means no other Yautja should be interfering.

I will discuss the issue of fighting pits with the council and see what can be made of provisions for fighting pits and the like.

Report is closed.