Byond ID:
    Sollessa

Discord ID
    Sollessa#3076

Marine Name
    Sollessa Storm, Catherine

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Ranani'Kator

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    Full Character Story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The door slides open slowly, a slight draft detectable as the air pressure between the two rooms equalized and Ranani stepped forward. Her eyes scanned the room, tracing over the various heat signatures of the items scattered about. She steps forward slowly, coming to a stop before an altar that dominates the center of the room on the large ship. Many items decorated the altar, skulls of various alien species as well as weapons and memorabilia taken from honorable prey that had fallen in past hunts. Ranani brushes her hand over the skull of a serpent that she had placed on that altar herself many years before as she had earned the right to be called Blooded. She dwelled on that distant memory for a moment, facing down the serpent in the ultimate struggle and the final killing blow that had severed the creature's head from its body and her pride that the gods had chosen to favor her in that moment.

She shakes her head, driving away the old memory and then kneeling in front of the altar. Her mandibles click as she speaks the ancient words “In the name of the Father and Mother and the Conquering Warrior I, Ranani’Kator, go forth to give honor to the gods. Give your blessing to your favored and guide my blade as I take part in the sacred hunt.” With the ritual finished she gets back to her feet and walks slowly from the chamber, the door sliding shut behind her as she leaves. She walks slowly through the Mothership, her footsteps echoing through the halls of the ship. She walks to the end of the hall and opens the door, stepping into the next room and seeing two of her kin already gathered there.

She steps through the portal and into the room and says “Greetings Unblooded, my rites are complete and the sacred hunt begins. Today we go to the world below where you will gain either the honor of the gods or death. There is no other path before you. You will now take the sacred vow. Follow me.” She then leads them back to the altar room that she had just departed and steps through the portal. She beckons the two Unblooded into the room and says “Take your place before the altar and speak the words, first you” and she points at one as she speaks “and then you” as she points at the other. She watches them carefully as they kneel in front of the altar and speak the same words that she had spoken not too long before with their heads down and their eyes on the floor in front of the altar, for they had not yet earned the right to gaze at it. The first one finishes and she watches the second one repeat the ritual, neither of them making an error that would have earned them a harsh reprimand at the least. After they have finished she examines them for a moment and then says “Very good, now we shall prepare for the drop. Come with me.”

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay good story, I don't recognize your marine much but I am fairly familiar with Catherine and always enjoy encounters with them,so before I +1 this app can you answer these questions for me?

1. What is the prime responsibility of a pred player in any round ?

2. There is one marine you've been interested in for a while now. You stalk and follow him around and he proves to be an example of what is a worthy prey. Describe what you would do?

3. You get slashed by a cheeky praetorian who then runs back to the front lines to fight marines. What do you do ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. I'm a little uncertain in which context you mean so I'll answer both that I can think of. If you mean what is their responsibility as a RP'er and a player I must make sure to follow the honor code at all times when hunting and to not disrupt the front-line or hunt the helpless and/or injured backline and support caste. If you mean what is the predator's primary responsibility in the round then I would say it is to add a bit of roleplay and singular combat action to both sides without taking away from the primary focus of the round (The Marines vs. Xenos).

2. I would approach him if given the opportunity away from the front-lines and challenge him to an honor duel. If he accepts I would furnish him with a melee weapon as needed and then fight to the death unless someone else fucked up the duel obviously.

3. That's a bit of a tricky situation. I wouldn't chase them into the front-line firefight and try to kill them but I would likely mark them for later as potential prey. If given the opportunity, I would kill them when they are full health and not fighting anyone at a later time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see you apply! i know you have the Synth role and can Rp and can be responsible with a whitelist so you have a +1 from me because i know your not here to troll or grief Good luck!
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A critique. Unblooded Yautja are either pups who have not yet reached maturity, or they are mature Yautja who were never selected to become Young bloods. Only those chosen to become Young Bloods participate in their clans trial(s). Mature Unblooded Yautja become serfs to their clan, performing hard, grueling jobs with few prospects. While it isn't completely out of the question for them to be chosen later in life to become Young bloods, it is exceedingly rare.

Other than that your stories are quite good.

You don't have any discplinary notes

You have 230+hrs this month

All in all, your application looks quite good. I'm going to wait a bit though and allow the community to examine your app further. I wouldn't mind hearing more about you from other community members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner, I enjoyed the answers you provided and am sure you would make an excellent addition to the WL. Good luck ( doubt you will need it )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I have a hypothetical that I'd like to get your thoughts on if you don't mind me asking. It's a hunt round, and you managed to find a Praetorian that you know got a nice set of kills under its belt. You decide to start hunting it without letting the rest of the Yautja know, since you feel like it's a now or never type situation. You get it down to half health, but it breaks off the fight and by the time you find the Praetorian again, it's already dead via a different Yautja. They say that the Praetorian attacked them first, making it worthy, but not enough time went by that the Praetorian could have healed. What do you do?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an interesting scenario. Honor demands that the prey must be full health in order for them to be a proper challenge but at the same time if the Praetorian attacked the yautja first then it's fair game. She would be irritated that the other yautja killed her prey, for the hunt is a sacred ritual and it's interruption is borderline heresy. At the same time, she did not declare her intent to hunt that xenomorph and it attacked the other yautja and she would recognize that the other was entitled to defend itself and to kill it's prey. Depending on how the other responded she would either sullenly accept the outcome if the other yautja was respectful but if they were hostile or rude about it she may challenge them to an honor dual for interrupting a sacred rite. In her eyes and the eyes of her clan those who interrupt the hunt are basically heretics who are without honor and bring on the wrath of the gods.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No major issues with either the application itself, or behavior involving the applicant in question. The answer to the hypothetical was good, I'm giving my +1. Hope to see you in the Hunting grounds soon.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two hypotheticals

1) You are the only living Predator, the marines have a Predator body inside the FOB and are taking gear off it in droves. What do you do?

2) You're in a fully stocked Predator round, and all the other Predators are mocking you for being a newly blooded. How does your Predator react?