User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sollessa - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. If there was a way I could get into the FOB, such as a breach or if Yautja can open cades (Not sure if they can), then I would run in while cloaked and grab the body and drag it off. If there was not an easy way in...I would likely wait until given an opportunity to grab it and run off with it. I am patient and I will stalk them for as long as needed to complete my task as it is vital that our fallen are not dishonored by lesser lifeforms. If they take the body up the Almayer I would follow it, sneaking onto the ship to recover and teleport the body out. After the body was recovered I would start moving around cloaked, trying to find each of the people that had taken gear and killing or disabling them to take the gear back when they were alone and away from the fob or in the field.

2. She would be a bit angry but if there was still plenty of prey around to hunt her answer to them would be to take a really nice trophy as a prize to prove to them that she is worthy of being blooded. If it was nearing round-end and there wasn't much to hunt and if they continues to insult her she would likely challenge one of them to an honor duel to prove her worth and to avenge the insult to her honor and abilities.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've a hypothetical aswell. Just say, you're trapped. Like. Utterly trapped, no way of escaping even if you HPC'd and LPC'd to hell and back. The marines are just in droves, but you finally get an opening. You can either die with honor here, or you can flee and continue your hunt. How would you, as your predator react? Would you rather take this time and go down swinging since you've already wounded and killed many here in this trap, but yourself are about to fall. Or would you rather flee and continue the hunt?
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She would likely take the opportunity to escape the trap. While there is always honor in a good death that would mean that the hunt ends. If she is to continue to bring honor to her clan and to the gods she must survive to do it in another hunt and on another world.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll hold my vote.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sollessa View Post
    1. If there was a way I could get into the FOB, such as a breach or if Yautja can open cades (Not sure if they can), then I would run in while cloaked and grab the body and drag it off. If there was not an easy way in...I would likely wait until given an opportunity to grab it and run off with it. I am patient and I will stalk them for as long as needed to complete my task as it is vital that our fallen are not dishonored by lesser lifeforms. If they take the body up the Almayer I would follow it, sneaking onto the ship to recover and teleport the body out. After the body was recovered I would start moving around cloaked, trying to find each of the people that had taken gear and killing or disabling them to take the gear back when they were alone and away from the fob or in the field.

2. She would be a bit angry but if there was still plenty of prey around to hunt her answer to them would be to take a really nice trophy as a prize to prove to them that she is worthy of being blooded. If it was nearing round-end and there wasn't much to hunt and if they continues to insult her she would likely challenge one of them to an honor duel to prove her worth and to avenge the insult to her honor and abilities.
    Your answers are solid, I'm fine with dropping my +1.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After discussing with the rest of the council, we have decided that your application will be accepted. Well done, and welcome to the whitelist.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay!!