Avery Langley or Anne Vasquez
    Their BYOND Key
    Xperia15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    10:40
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2 and 5
    Description of the incident
    I was killing some time playing the game and I received a PM from Xperia15, asking me to turn my VPN off because they had to check something. I was pretty weirded out by this request as it came out of nowhere. They insisted a lot and threatened to ban me permanently multiple times during the exchange as I told them that I couldn't do this. Finally they told me that their patience was running out and ordered me to either turn it off or be banned, and they did ban me for a week because I had informed them that I'd be back home by then.
    Evidence
    I'm having trouble uploading the images of the exchange but there's really nothin that can't be checked with logs I guess
    How you would punish the accused
    I don't think I'm one to decide

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fact is we have had a group of permabanned people multikeying, and our moderator was conducting a investigation. We asked a reasonable request to turn off the VPN and you refused.
    We do not ban VPNs from this server, but they are use at your own risk, and if we believe a VPN is being used to multi-key, we have every right to investigate it. You were using a KNOWN VPN that has been used by someone who we believe is multikeying because they are permanently banned.

Moderator did nothing wrong, if you come back in 7 days, and can turn off the VPN and prove to us you are not the suspected person we believe you are, we will issue you a full apology.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 08-06-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids