User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost had enough with CM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally thing MOBA was an overall improvement, but there are some things that are irksome as hell. Such as the new xenos being able to slash through walls thing. Boilers being able 3x3 acid spray spam near endlessly while moving from long distance, preventing many many things from happening.

While I understand and agree with the need for pylons, god damn is it irritating as fuck for someone who enjoyed the endless hours upon hours of JTAC fire missions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Memesky View Post
    MOBA caused a lot of lag issues, we can no longer hold 200 players without dying from lag. But it made xenos much more fun, as someone who plays both sides. Ask xeno mains for your opinion and they will think the same about MOBA.
    MOBA isn't causing any lag, it's the sound bug and byond being byond that are doing it. Shit's been laggy since late 2019, and MOBA has only been here since early April? 2020.

MOBA is perfectly fine. It made xeno a lot more fun and a lot more interesting. Seriously, between old crusher's way of just holding down a movement key to do damage than holding down a different movement to get out, or MOBA crusher's way of pouncing in, stomping, slashing for a bit, popping MOD when you start taking damage, backing out. Or old lurker's way of just stun locking with pounce or new lurker's way more fast and damaging combo (the only thing it does worse than old lurker is 1vx situations)

The real problem though is that marines haven't got a facelift on their stuns and their cheese, while xeno has. That's probably what made the OP salt so much, because back then you counter cheesy marine stun with cheesy xeno stun, but now cheesy xeno stun is all gone and the stuns that xeno have left are all either combo based or situational. I would disagree, but I can understand why someone would dislike playing xeno after MOBA
    Last edited by DefinitelyAlone0309; 08-08-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopped reading when you wrote more than 2 points just don't be bad at the game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven’t played CM for years. Tried logging on for a quick game a month ago to see if it was any fun again, and was killed when my SL disarmed me and pushed me into the ground in the middle of a cave because I was “blocking the RPG.” Then an acid cloud came and killed me. I then sat and watched as the medic revived everyone but me. Apparently the game is full of shitters now.

Game was only really enjoyable from 2015-2017. Everything after that Just felt like punishing oneself to keep playing, starting with the game being railroaded into oblivion and RP being completely removed, and all the interesting players leaving the server. If I wanted to play only TDM I would choose something that isn’t sprite-based and lags like it runs on LINUX.
    Last edited by Jack’sSmirkingRevenge; 08-14-2020 at 03:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes you get screwed by no fault of your own

(you are a shitter if you block the RPG)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao retard got owned

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    standing infront of a RPG is asking you to get nuked and told off.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got no love for specs but this was entirely on you homie
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're standing anywhere remotely near the xenos (LET ALONE BLOCKING THE SARDAR FROM SHOOTING) while you know there's a RPG spec, I have no mercy for you. Hell, I even PB (Or as close to PB) myself as SARDAR if I think it'll guarantee a Queen/t3 kill.

Though I do agree with RP being more or less effectively removed being a big smash on the head. Pointless meta grudges, absolutely asinine c4ing on the MP's brig, mutinies and MP lynchings because someones best friend got brigged for a legit reason. Not that there aren't a ton of legit reasons to do thing, but it's just stupid at times, and I just try to do my own thing personally heh.