Byond ID:
    carldarkness

Discord ID
    carldarkness09

Marine Name
    carl holzer

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    carl

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    yes I understand

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    the history of carls clan was when they were living in peace on a planet until the xenos attacked and tried wiping out the species out so they had to move to a new planet and live there

Yautja Character Story
    carl was living on his home planet until he was banished and told that he can not come back until the alien spices is dead also im just going to put boo until there's 750 characters im sorry but im out of story so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    i understand

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, this is nowhere near enough for the stories and that's not a legit name. Read up on accepted apps to get a sense of how long the story should be. Also read predator lore on our wiki.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Undeniably one of the most handsome and charming people I have ever met and has a unique backstory
    +1

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you think you're funny doing this kind of shit? stop being a shitler.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice effort. -1 no.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where. Do I. Begin with this?

1. This is your very first post.

2. Your forum account isn't even a week old. That along with you having absolutely no presence on the Discord indicates to me that you're a new player.

3. To be perfectly honest, regardless of intent, this application looks very low effort. Absolutely no effort on the story or the clan history. It feels like to me that you wrote the application in 5 minutes.

-1. You need to get more playtime, establish a presence with the Colonial Marines community, and look at accepted and denied applications to see what to do and what not to do. If you have questions involving the application process, on the CM Discord there is a channel called "whitelist-app-help" that can point you in the right direction and provide assistance.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I don't think he actually wants the whitelist.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Carl is just too powerful for this plane of existence, you can't handle him.
    Rain 'Hail' Atkinson (Human Roles): Slayer of Xenos and babysitter of PFCs
    Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

NV-XXX-C6 (Xeno Roles): CRUSHER GANG CRUSHER GANG
    Whitelisted Monkey Damn You Boomermin, the Monkeys will rise again
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentor - 6/5/2020

Synthetic Council Member QuickLoad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)