User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bardinatavern - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy!

Apologies that it's taken so long for me to respond to this application, but I've been busy and a lot's been happening within and outside of the whitelist lately.

Obviously, you've had a slightly absent period but that's of no concern as I believe most people are aware of and have seen you around at this point.
    I recently observed a round with you today, and I noted nothing of particular concern to me which is in line with what I experienced previously.

Your competence and experience in commanding is more or less unanimously agreed upon as being solid, with the main objections to your app so far being your behaviour.

Unfortunately I have little firsthand experience of any poor behaviour on your part, so I cannot comment directly on whether or not this is a recurring problem or not.

With that in mind, I am willing to support this application with the suggestion that you take to heart all the feedback that's been offered so far regardless of whether you succeed or not. As the Commander you may possess a large amount of authority, but a good part of leadership is being able to resolve problems without resorting to hard and heavy measures. If you are using marine law as a club to dissuade dissent or punish any minor infraction, you will find that the people under you will look for any excuse to ignore you. You must be able to take feedback and be able to work with those under you lest you wish to have regular mutinies under your belt.

I believe that you are capable of being a decent CO, but you must ensure you keep the significance of the tools that come with it in mind. If someone disagrees with you, try and understand the logic behind their argument before overruling.

Best of luck.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't personally had much experience playing with you, from what I recall, however I have heard very mixed messages regarding your behaviour.

This is potentially a good thing in the long run, as some individuals have asserted that you are improving. Unfortunately, for the moment, I must give you a -1, due the fact we have such mixed reviews of your behaviour.

I encourage you to reapply next month, if you believe your behaviour has changed for the better, as I am sure it'll be reflected in the feedback we recieve.

All the best.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler:

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Denied due to lack of council support. Play another month as Command, show you are improving your behavior, and you will likely be accepted when you apply again.

You may apply again in 30 days from this message.