User Tag List

Thread: LemiLenix - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LemiLenix - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    TheSpaceCupCake
    Character Name?
    Andreois 'Heart' Kery or ICU in Xeno
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing Discord ban include the #)
    TheSpaceCupCake#7379
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Pilot Officer
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Not Known
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    I barely if at all play on other servers and when I do I don't play for more than a few minutes.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Just CM
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    No
    Reason for Ban
    Most likely related to my ban which happened some years ago.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I'm not really good at these so I apologize in advance if I seem incoherent in thought and writing.

Its been about a year since my original ban has been resolved and I have not been permanently banned since then; granted I have gotten notes for a few misdemeanors and even a ban for posting vulgar language in hive chat when I should of really kept it in LOOC. I encourage someone to look for those records so that everyone judging me can do it while completely informed about my behavior. Besides those screw ups I haven't been job banned or permanently banned, I may be a bit jumpy and over the top but if I get scolded I learn from it. I have constantly thought about making a mentor application to assist all those who are new to the game. I have helped countless marines and a queen last night who was new to the game. My intentions are not to make the game despicable for others, I want to have some fun and help people have as much fun as I do. Either way, I want to try something new and have some experience to share with any other new player who may be considering trying out this role or something related so I do hope you reconsider this ban and I appreciate your time.

P.S.

Along with that job ban I am also banned from Executive Officer, Military Police, Corporate Liaison, Requisitions Officer, Chief Engineer, and Chief Medical Officer. I will be appealing those separately if required, but I have to ask, do I need to deviate in my appeal drastically? After all the ban was for the same reason so my appeals will be very similar no matter how you look at it.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m fine with all being reviewed at the same time.

Assigned for admin discussion.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for TheSpaceCupCake:

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the notes, it seems the real reason I got banned was for going to the surface and then SSDing, sorry but the admin I asked to review my band didn't mention that and I failed to ask him. They told me that I was banned in 2017 and I assumed the reason for it was the permaban. I can hardly if at all remember that moment but I'm aware of the rules and the procedures that you are required to follow as command staff, and that you must always ask for authorization before deploying, either way, you will most likely get denied because your priorities are in CIC.

Whitelisted Synthetic Adralimas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am the admin assigned to this appeal and after some discussion with my peers i've decided to lift this appeal.

Do besure to ahelp next time if you're gonna SSD As a non-PFC Marine without cryoing.