Your Byond ID?
    GrandVegeta

Your Character Name?
    Miku Suzuki

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Mrdust

Accused Character Name
    Ricky "Rockhard

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    16:25 GMT

What rule(s) were broken:
    misconduct

Description of the incident:
    I am here to report a player known as Mrdust. He went throughout the round as a Ricky "rockhard" delta marine who did the following things: 1. Threw several smoke grenades inside briefing as it was going on 2, resisted arrest by MPs and managed to escape to lz1, assaulting fellow marines as he did so. 3. actively sabotaged charlie's mission in repairing comms by attaching c4 and tossing grenades into comms after we repaired it as well as the power generators, and even tried to help a runner abduct charlie squad members by tossing smoke grenades into our compartment as the runner moved among us. 4. when the round was close to an end, he hopped onto CIC comms and announced for everyone to defend the tankbay which was the opposite of CICs order to defend CIC, and in the resulting arrest, he tossed several grenades into CIC which killed many of CIC's command staff and also other marines and MP. In blunt terms he went around as delta marine doing the above actions which is an absolute folly to the gamemode and ruined alot of people's experiences. In these actions I believe he intentionally threw the game mode as several of his friends cheered his actions who were playing aliens that round, and I believe they were in a separate call/messaging service as the runner who was after us specifically targeted members of Charlie who wanted to turn him over to the MPs.It is my understanding that it isn't my place to make a final decision but this is the first time I have witnessed such behaviour and it damages the game for anyone else who wishes to enjoy the game. He said he apologises for it but refuses to reprimand his own actions. this player has also done this several times before from what some players said, with even the pilot of one of the DS's yelling at him in game.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Personally I would perma ban the fellow for absolute disregard and involving too many people in his shenanigans of trollish behaviour. He showed no intention of stopping his behaviour throughout the round.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs;
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Note: I will continue to investigate the earlier accusations, but felt it important to point out that the main part of this has been addressed in game already.
    Last edited by forest2001; 01-24-2019 at 05:30 PM.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is what I think are him throwing smoke grenades at the start and the MPs trying to arrest him
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I cannot find any logs of him using C4 at the moment.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After doing further log diving, I cannot find any other instances of "shenangians" or him using C4.

Moderator seemed to have handled it already in game as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled in game adequately.

Resolved.