User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fortelian - at least field execution

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I didn't fail to deploy because my shoes got stolen. I didn't deploy because a criminal was piloting the ship and my report was ignored." Just because he let someone take your shoes doesn't make him an awful human.

"You knew the whole story, as did the MPs, and none of you did anything." I didn't know the whole story, because you changed it. At first you said he let someone steal your shoes(?) then you said that he helped do it, and I didn't bother investigating because I'm the CO and I've got a ship to run, and an operation to deal with.

"You were all set on 'get down there or we'll execute you'." I wasn't set on executing you, I was set on getting you deployed. I gave you a lot of chances, if I was set on executing you, you would've been dead an hour earlier. Me, the CMP, and another MP were all against executing you at first.

"Great way to motivate someone you arrested on trumped up charges while you ignore their rights." Even if he stole your shoes, that doesn't mean you're allowed to just not go on the dropship. You neglected your duty. That isn't a trumped up charge. NoD exists. And you committed it by refusing to deploy. You let the MPs deal with the arrest. And don't go telling me that they weren't investigating it.

"If you really wanted me to deploy, you would have either ordered an investigation, or simply swapped the PO." The PO who supposedly stole your shoes informed me that the other PO either wasn't doing anything, or was SSD or something.

For the last time, I need to get this through to you. It is not the commanding officer's job to investigate crime.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "And for the record, if I had their names, I would report all of them. But ultimately, you're reponsible for them." From an IC standpoint, you could argue that, but not from an OOC standpoint. I've had staff officers shoot up medical before. Why should I get punished for that? I've had MPs shoot up marines before. Why should I get punished for that? The CO is in charge of EVERYONE so saying that I should get punished for the misdeeds of my subordinates is unrealistic, that means I should get punished for every person who breaks the law.

"One of them shot me point blank and continued beating my corpse to make sure I was unrecoverably dead. What solid roleplay." That's rough bud. But that's also what executions are about. You aren't supposed to get revived. And... why are you telling me this?
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys I am gonna ask you to stop arguing and wait for logs to be posted. Then the council can make their decision.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i am posting, sadly, as the CMP of that round, since it was some time ago i will explain it from my perspective.

Co orders the arrest of the smartgunner for not deploying, i go ahead with another MP and do that. He keeps saying something about having filled a report with one of my mps, and that he refused to deploy untill Po was punished for letting the sg's shoes be stolen or something like that.
    I admit i did not investigate the matter regarding the Po further, since the Po in question was the transport Po and because of his function it would be "difficult" dealing with him in between trips for such a small crime.
    Also i felt like i had more important things on my plate at the time.

After his time was over, me and the other mps tried to reason with them so they leave the brig and go deploy without further delay, but he chose to stay in the brig, refusing to deploy until the pilot was punished, since this was now desertion they were ellegible for perma/execution.
    Even tho the captain already said to move ahead with the execution/perma, i still tried to get him to deploy so that he does not have his round ruined by this (at the beggining) small incident.
    The execution was rushed because of the xenos and charlie breaching brig.

Sorry for the quality of this post, i dont have much time latelly and my memory fails me in some parts, after the logs are posted i will ammend the statements in this post. I just wanted to post this early since i had taken part in the actions related to the report.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's mostly right, but I am 200% certain I ordered one more charge of NoD before ordering a desertion charge, since I really don't like, ya know, executing people.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason for me not leaving the brig was that I knew I would get arrested again, since I wouldn't go deploy with that PO. And I knew you weren't investigating it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

After the boots are stolen, this is the first instance of the CO requesting the SG to go planetside
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SG reaffirming that they are not going to deploy
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO ordering the arrest of the SG.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

SG being arrested, alongside a conversation that was h
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO speaks with the SG personally in the brig. Please keep in mind its a bit difficult to get the exact moment the conversation between the two of them started.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The SG is given another NoD charge, with a warning that if they don't deploy they will be charged with desertion
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The SG is arrested for Desertion, and the CO decides to execute them. Keep in mind the time stamps.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Adminhelps from the reporter
    Spoiler Spoiler:

That's a lot of logs, so it's quite possible I missed something. If either party or management wishes for me to pull additional logs, please feel free to shoot me a DM. superjo98#1797
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO Council is investigating this report now.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I don't even care anymore at this point. So if you haven't started yet, I'm fine if you just toss it out the window. And I'm sorry to whoever had to pull all the logs.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormaethor View Post
    Honestly, I don't even care anymore at this point. So if you haven't started yet, I'm fine if you just toss it out the window. And I'm sorry to whoever had to pull all the logs.
    Ay yo bud, pretty sure once logs are pulled the report has to go through, but I'm sorry if ya felt antagonized that round.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: