0 Thread(s)

AgentMA1 - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    AgentMA1

Marine Name
    Aleph Mckenzie

Other Whitelist Applications
    This is the first whithelist i make in here.

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Lilith

Are you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    I have studied it so i could roleplay gopd a synthetic if needed

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I cant use any type of Ranged weapon, but i can use a melee weapon in my self defense against Rogue marines for example. Or non humans who arent protected by the marine law.

Synthetic Character Story
    Lilith is an experimental Synthetic with not that much time of service. It has a self learn matrix upgraded so she can constantly upgrade her habilities. She start her shift with a good knowlege to help the service on the ship, and can be helpful for the operation. She is experimental, and as such, she can have some small fails or smalls malfuctions that shouldnt be a problem for the mission, more to herself.

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Her personality is quite happy and as adaptable as her synthetic self can let her be. So as such she will learn how to be taking the people around her as examples. She will as such, be a relaxed synthetic at the start, but as the shifts keep going she will be more like her surroundings with the limits that being a shynthetic has.

How familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have played as a squad engineer and learned the basics of Building, manteinance and such, to help on it. I could learn advanced engineer work without too much problem or as such help around with it.

How familiar are you with Command?
    I am very familiar with command. I have played as executive Officer whithout having any problems. I have Learned all the CIC works and mainly i play as PO.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I havent directly played as doctor and such my knowledge of medical is the advanced, but not reaching expert. I know to save patients and help the hurted to recover quick. For operations or revival, it would be the work of the experienced doctor, until i have that experience myself.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I havent directly played in Requisitions, but i have helped around to them in the send of resources to the FOB. I have also learned with the wiki how to manage and help around that place. I can help there if needed without problem.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I desire to best up my roleplay and as such, this synthetic experience would be helpful to me. I also enjoy to help around and work consntantly or when the important personel dying. As such, if the IOs are dying i can help around for example.

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    I havent been banned, jobbaned or warned in the server in any time

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No, i am not banned or i have been ever banned from it.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    No, i dont think i need to include anything for the moment.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, AgentMA1. I will tell you that this application will be, most probably, denied. The story is extremely short and I have never seen you in game. I advise you get more playtime and make yourself known in the community, look at other accepted Synthetic apps and then try again. -1

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read accepted apps, this is trash, you're not nearly enough ready to be a whitelisted synth.

Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You gotta read accepted apps, this doesn't meet the barest of requirements.

Denied, reapply in a month and get some experience
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.