Date of Incident
    August 13, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Angel de'Haven

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Unknown

Accused Character Name
    Arnie Perkins, and khellen rosales and murphey 'the marine' major

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    3:50am

What rule(s) were broken:
    rules 2,4,6,15,17

Description of the incident:
    Took down and activated nuke against command orders, metagaming about how xenos would get a 'sense of impending doom' message and attack fob, when we were down to 5 xenos left. refused command orders and got most of the marines killed when the nuke went off. Xenos were backed into a corner in civilian residences and fewer than 5 at the time.

rule 2 was violated because ENSes wouldnt steal a nuke and activate it without authorization
    rule 4 was violated as they murdered many groundside marines and caused the round to end badly.
    Rule 6 was violated as they talked about what messages the xenos would get and how to exploit it.
    Rule 15 was violated for everything form sedition to disrespecting supirior officers
    Rule 17 was violated as they killed many fellow marines in the act of disobeying orders (a mutiny) without ahelping it or declaring a mutiny.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/QaBL0dV
    i only had between when the nuke went off and map reset to grab screenshots.

How you would punish the accused:
    short bans and blocks from playing officer roles for a while.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round Start ~ 2:10:00
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Round End ~ 3:50:00

The Entire Scenario
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The AHelp
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Khellen I did not build the walled in area or activate the nuke. Its been a little bit since the round but I'm pretty sure there was arguments over it in CIC as well as i think the round had SO's doing a democracy command with no one above them in the chain one of which I'm pretty sure was on the ground as such I offered my opinion on what to do with it and thats about it for actual actions.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not involved, but according to it. I dont think "Xenos have a sense of impending doom" is really meta gaming? I mean, the xenos are smart enough to run from an OB and CAS, flank and outmaneuver marines. I wouldnt doubt as a marine in that scenario the bugs could know if the nuke was activated icly. Not to mention speculations can vary as an Ic thought. "I heard the bugs could sense when their queen dies". "I once saw a xeno wriggle frantically as it got attacked by the others." Rumors are a IC thing, I doubt even then five xenos would try to disarm a nuke without a queen.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not involved, but according to it. I dont think "Xenos have a sense of impending doom" is really meta gaming? I mean, the xenos are smart enough to run from an OB and CAS, flank and outmaneuver marines. I wouldnt doubt as a marine in that scenario the bugs could know if the nuke was activated icly. Not to mention speculations can vary as an Ic thought. "I heard the bugs could sense when their queen dies". "I once saw a xeno wriggle frantically as it got attacked by the others." Rumors are a IC thing, I doubt even then five xenos would try to disarm a nuke without a queen.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it seems none of the involved has had a wish to make their argument i will close and resolve this now.

Blatantly speaking about "These Xeno's can sense impending doom" is meta. Your human character does not know the Xenos can sense the nuke.

Lykojeyot will get a heavy warning for meta.
    Peepeepeeter will get 1-Month ban + Perma for previous notes/bans/multikeying as well as Meta here. During the investigation, it's been found out that you have multiple accounts playing on our server with notes/bans. A permanent ban will be placed, you can appeal this on the forums.
    PogoMarimo will get a warning for Improper Escalation.
    Jackie Estegado did not commit any wrongdoings, insubordination is an IC issue.

Resolved.
    Last edited by Nanu308; 08-21-2020 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer