Date of Incident
    August 8, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Katie Brooks

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Just L

Accused Character Name
    Orlando 'Florida' Blackburn

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Round started around 6:40pm

What rule(s) were broken:
    How to Lead

Description of the incident:
    Blackburn originally set up the ice round with the intention of doing an LZ2 rush with him deploying. Briefing was done incredibly quickly while I (the XO) was tending to things in CiC. CO did not repeat orders over comms and, before getting on the Normandy, told me that he was deploying. Both before and after briefing he gave two announcements with his command tablet that mocking two Marines for disagreeing with his plan.

Now at this point I was assuming he was going to keep us filled in and lead from the front. He was the CO leading a rush, after all. But this did not happen. Almost immediately after deploying he was quiet over the radio. The MPs detained Ava "One Eyed" for murder with a deadly weapon and despite this clearly being a sever case, the CO barely commented on the matter. It was asked multiple times if execution was the way to go and while I and the CMP agreed it was what we wanted, the Captain was still alive so we followed SoP.

CiC quickly became confused on how to proceed, SOs making suggestions on a squad level and no form of large unit cohesion being formed. I informed the tank crew pre-op to listen to the Captain to avoid bad positioning but this became a boon as Florida made no attempt to coordinate, leaving the tank to be alone multiple times

Throughout the operation I was assisting the MPs with detaining criminals through crew monitoring as well as making a few announcements to alert the ground. I let the SOs make announcements as well due to me not focusing too much on overwatch. Still, the CO gave no orders.

Even when we hit defcon 4 miraculously, he did not divide assets when I asked him what he planned on needing. We continued with the operation and even when the rush started to fragment he said nothing. Calls for where the hive was were largely went without remark and even the RO just did his own thing.

It took until the ground force being utterly smashed and us almost hitting defcon 3 when I assigned assets from defcon 4. At this point the Captain was dead and left us with a lost operation. While we were able to get to defcon 3 as I was able to teach the IOs how to do their jobs, we could not supplement the time wasted on an operation that wasn't even led by the one who designed it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Did not take evidence at the time as it happened throughout the round.

How you would punish the accused:
    I would reprimand them for not taking action as it created confusion in CiC as well as the MPs.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I repeated orders over comms 2-3 times while marines were loading onto the dropship and after they landed and encountered xenos. In fact, I actually provided updated orders over comms after it was confirmed to be xenos.

I also was organizing a push into the xenomorph hive at the eastern caves area. Orders were given quite often during the round, actually.

Also it was on Ice Colony so who really cares

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, firstly even if it's on ice, it's no real excuse L, you know this. Secondly, I seen *some* of this through ghost observation, where-as the CMP and XO were discussing the execution, I saw maybe ONE response from blackburn, if I remember correctly it was something like "the xo can do it" and then the CMP and XO still debating whether to follow through. I saw about two faxes aswell reporting this behavior to HC during the round. Just my two sense
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We barely received orders for squads on an individual level, let alone any commands that had strategic value, leaving that to the SOs who often are not the most sound or calm tacticians. And this still does not excuse the making fun of Marines and other individuals who sought not to land LZ2 and just rush. And unlike you, I do care as I don't give a rat's two left cheeks what map it is as long as it isn't LV. Expressed recklessness from the top of the chain of command based on the fact that they don't like the terrain of the battlefield is not an excuse, just an explanation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ddjTd8YG4/edit

According to the whitelist, he broke two rules. First one was deploying in the first wave. He did not wait. He immediately deployed.

The second thing he broke was LRP announcements. Not once, but twice he made announcements at the beginning of the operation making fun of Marines who didn't want to land LZ2, even calling them by their first and last names.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recall deploying on the dropship during the first drop. Do you have proof that I did this? I certainly don't, and I know what happened better than you did.

Banter with the marines over announcements is something I do, it's fun and fits the character's personality, so that is not LRP, it is very much in line with how my character behaves.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making fun of Marines with announcements is still against the rules, no matter how much you want to be an asshole. It's not 'in character' for a seasoned officer to make fun of their troops.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys I am gonna ask you to stop arguing and wait for logs to be posted Then allow the council make their decision.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Guprei

We require a confirmation about the date of incident, I downloaded logs from August 7th, 8th and 9th, and i could not find the incident.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I buggered that up.
    Open again. Correct date is 14th Aug.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson