User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which hotkey do you use to use xeno abilities?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Middle Click

24 63.16%
  • Shift-Click

14 36.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Middle click, or shift-click to use xeno ability?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't even know you COULD use shift-click to use alien abilities.

I myself prefer the MMB, simply due to ease of access instead of having to hold down another key just to do an ability in the blink of an eye. A lot can happen, yuh don't got time to fiddle about with the keyboard, MMB nice and quick!

Moreso when you are an alien like a ravager or a sentinel, let alone a queen.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get a mouse that you can change functions on and then move MMB to a better area for Xenos. Personally, I moved my MMB to my right-click button because you don't use it at all for Xenos.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    Get a mouse that you can change functions on and then move MMB to a better area for Xenos. Personally, I moved my MMB to my right-click button because you don't use it at all for Xenos.
    I use right click to examine stuff like nested marines to see if they are dead or ghosted every game
    also great for seeing if a marine is cheesing hiding under a dead body or finding items in a pile of bullshit so you can melt it theres all sorts of uses for right click. Oh probably the best use ever is for finding claymores if they are hidden under stuff (not as useful now since you cant hide them as much as you used to.)
    Last edited by MasterShakeEZ; 01-28-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShakeEZ View Post
    I use right click to examine stuff like nested marines to see if they are dead or ghosted every game
    also great for seeing if a marine is cheesing hiding under a dead body or finding items in a pile of bullshit so you can melt it theres all sorts of uses for right click. Oh probably the best use ever is for finding claymores if they are hidden under stuff (not as useful now since you cant hide them as much as you used to.)
    Yeah you can edit that stuff so you are still able to examine stuff with right click, you just move the right click button somewhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    middle... no idea how to use shift and don't care, middle has great response time and ease of use