Byond ID:
    Snezhinka

Discord ID
    Snezhinka (QueenTHICC)#2187

Marine Name
    Morrigan Kessler

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Mopp'Nrah Nrak'ytara

Have you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes I have read the honor code and understand the consequences. I'll be sure to re-read the honor code page if I were to spawn as a Yautja when given the chance.

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Yautja Clan for WL (Nrak'ytara)
    Overview:
    Nrak'ytara is a clan of loyal stalwart defenders that protects Yautja Prime and its general Yautja populace. Due to the nature of their objectives and motivation, the majority of the clan is composed of female Yautja as the females do not have the same drive to hunt as the males do. This clan has a good relationship with enforcer Yautjas. From time to time, a handful of the clan members would leave Yautja Prime to deal with threats they believe could be dangerous for their clan, the planet and the populace.

Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Snip;
    “Well we’ve arrived. The tracker leads directly in front of us.” Jehdin points to Th'syra’s vessel. “...But he could be on that ooman ship instead.” He then points to a human vessel. It was massive but it was much smaller than our capital ship. I recognized the emblem it had. I’ve seen their warriors before but never seen them in action. Mother once stated that their weapons are inferior but we must not underestimate the humans.

I checked Th'syra’s vessel with our sensory modules but could not find a live signature. He must have boarded the human vessel. But why? For redemption?

“What are you waiting for? It’s time for you to move. You don’t want the oomans to kill your prey now do you? Ahaha!” Jehdin’s mandibles begin to rapidly click. He’s right. If I lose this chance to capture Th'syra then I might not have another opportunity to become blooded for a while.

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes
    Last edited by Snezhinka; 09-08-2020 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Name edit

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you might need to look into a name change "Mor''ri-gan" is a little bit too on the nose, other than that I liked the app and I'll admit I only read a small part of the story.

Just one question

You late join a big red round to find another yautja has died, his body is inside the FOB being looted by marines. The FOB looks largely undefended and you're able to find a way inside with no guards what do you do?
    !!!

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, "Mor’ri-gan" needs changing. The clan name is fine though.

Two hypotheticals:

1) You are approached by a marine who is absolutely caked in Yautja blood, he pushes you around and demands a duel. What do you do?

2) A group of xenos keep following you around the map, everywhere you go, but are not showing any signs of aggression. What do you do, and how do you react?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanBobby View Post
    You late join a big red round to find another yautja has died, his body is inside the FOB being looted by marines. The FOB looks largely undefended and you're able to find a way inside with no guards what do you do?
    Already inside? I'd pull his body out through the safest and less congested route out of the FOB as he's being looted. Activate his self distruct while making sure it's clear and not near or behind the cadelines. Gear recovery next. Any marine found with the gear will be killed then quickly looted. Since they're considered dishonourable, it's free game. Knowing marines, they probably kept everything aside from the bracelet. Gotta do it quickly before xenomorphs push into their LZ. However I'll only do gear recovery outside of FOB or on Almayer. Pretty sure it's against the honor code to recover gear inside FOB.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Two hypotheticals:

1) You are approached by a marine who is absolutely caked in Yautja blood, he pushes you around and demands a duel. What do you do?

2) A group of xenos keep following you around the map, everywhere you go, but are not showing any signs of aggression. What do you do, and how do you react?
    1) Caked in Yautja blood? If you mean he's already killed or heavily wounded a predator I'll abduct him as a thrall. But since he's challenged me to a duel I'd be willing to accept as I'd deem him worthy. I'd provide the human with a weapon of similar strength to that of the weapon that I am using.

2) They can follow as much as they want. However if they decide to commit LRP moments I will tag them as dishonourable and probably kill one to get them off. Leave the xenos just spectating alone, those ones are not considered as dishonourable. However if any xeno decides to rescue the dying dishonourable xenomorph that I'm about to finish, they're both fair game.

I'll change my Yautja name to Mopp'Nrah. How's that?
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answers are good enough for me, and the name change is better.

+1

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stories and responses to the questions, only thing is that you aren't a Bo'ytill. However, people are able to change clans I suppose...

I'll toss a +1 for ya mate.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be bonking fortelian on the head later for that. But anyway, my hypotheticals.

You're zooming around as a pred, when a bullet strikes your side. You gander over and brush it as stray fire, but when you run by later the same happens. Looking through your mask you see three marines that just start dumping at you. They're inside their cadelines, not fighting anything, and not at FOB. There's been no attacks on this area either, what do you do?
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    I'll be bonking fortelian on the head later for that. But anyway, my hypotheticals.

You're zooming around as a pred, when a bullet strikes your side. You gander over and brush it as stray fire, but when you run by later the same happens. Looking through your mask you see three marines that just start dumping at you. They're inside their cadelines, not fighting anything, and not at FOB. There's been no attacks on this area either, what do you do?
    According to the predator honor code you can't disrupt or even harm marine fortifications. Can't harm the marines inside either. However I can mark the marines actively shooting at me from the cadelines as worthy prey. I'll only proceed to hunt them if they decide to step out. Perhaps ways out. However if I see them in another time but engaged with the xenos or heavily wounded, I'll not bother with them. Unless of course they decide to fire at me.
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    Your answers are good enough for me, and the name change is better.

+1
    This I agree yes +1
    !!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mah fellow gamer +1