User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd RP situations you walked into.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd RP situations you walked into.

About as it says, this thread has dual purpose though. Anyway so a year or so back I was playing on Valentine's day with a friend. We were ship side due to getting RUNNERED raw, but it seemed like a marine major so fucked around. Going up a level we tried too find the basketball court too shoot some hoops, as we had done before briefing that same round. Only one problem:It was gone. There was walls where it should be. We walked around for 2 or so minutes till we found an airlock. Going in we found out:The CO and the XO were having a dinner date, in what had been the basketball court (Presumably converted by a CT). I personally never knew people did stuff like that on this server, but the guy screamed at us too get out and threatened too call the MP's, pretty funny. If either of those players read this, mind giving your side of the story.

Another time it was late round and I wanted too light an- RP, so I went too the CL's office too see if they were doing anything. I forget the specifics, but the CO came in drooling, I left, and I came back a few minutes later too see MP's busting down his door. it was pretty funny as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    walked into a researcher chopping up a monkey in a pitch black operating room

closed the door and walked away

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and Khellen as OT's had given a PFC a proxy C4 during HIJACK to strap onto a rollerbed. In the midst of our jokes, the MP walked in and said "hows it go-" as Khellen planted her 'PROXY' c4 on a stretcher. It wasn't a proxy. it was a two timer max-cap proxy.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    It wasn't a proxy. it was a two timer max-cap proxy.
    I can only imagine how that ended.

A odd experience I had as the CE was when the CL came to the workshop asking for two high power remote C4s. After a signed statement that he would not use them on the ship, a fair degree of persuasion, and a not-too-inconsiderable amount of palm greasing, he got his C4s. The last time I saw him was when he was boarding a dropship with a monkey in tow. He never returned to the ship.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would putting C4 on yourself let you roleplay with xenos lmao.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm here for your weekly therapuetical session, XX-121. Today we will be- BODY C4! *xenos look at the body and then then CL* 'why isnt it going off?...'
    XX-121 species has been reported as known kidnappers of our CL. Fuck 'em. He tried diplomacy and failed. Lets peace. USS-ALMAYER has left the game
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is RP, but then yet again LRP at the same time.

So I was playing Corporate Liasion, as you do. And I decided to construct a pub, or much rather a public ale house in the offical document I drafted up to wave in the asses of military police, and I don't know if you lads know this, it's a fuckton of work to convert the Corporate Liasion's office into anything workable (all the objects, and some of the unbreakable stuff means by 13:30 you might, if you buckle down hard, might get it into something pretty.) so by the time I had finally converted all of the flooring into the same coloured wood, knocked out the walls, and removed all the objects and just, by the skin of my teeth, added a counter and some stools. I was about to lay down the first tables for people to use other then the pub counter when the hijack message popped up. And I was like "right, time to do some LRP HRP with the benos" I began to put some beer glasses on the counter, sorted out everything that wasn't sorted, and slammed my character onto a seat behind the pub counter. The dropship then crashed and it was showtime, a spitter came in and began to /me him nuzzling a sake glass so it could drink it, and began to melt the beer glass signifying she ate it. Then a few more t1's came in, I began to talk (they of course can't understand) like "how's your days been chaps?" and other small talk matters, and then (i'd presume after all the marines had died) all the t3's and the queen came in, > Oh boi it's time to do some big league bar-tending. I offered the queen a beer, but she just after a while began to climb over the counter and neurospit me then begin to gib me in the corner. I kept on shouting "PAY YOUR TAB, PAY YOUR TAB" like any self-respecting bar-tender does when a patron doesn't. But uh yeah, I got gibbed. Still. Fucking lovely bit of LRP RP that wasn't just another pizza galaxy deliverer getting gibbed. Here's the photo of the end result.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd? Maybe. Fun? Y e s.

Meet Ice Colony Militia: https://gyazo.com/b2b4da2f6af4e1c75ea6e84aaa1e1a10

We ran around and helped the marines fuck the xenos, resulting in a marine major. It was fun, we RPed as actual militia and got some sweet T3 kills(robusto squad).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RP.jpg
    RP2.jpg
    i'd say this is my oddest but most fun RP situation i had

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)