User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd RP situations you walked into.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW EDITION. Last night, LV-264. I got SG, and some pals got bravo aswell. we're chillin in fob as bravo, and a fuckin' runner runs up and then scurries off after afew shots. we all started yelling icly "FUCK IT GO!!!" and chased it to hydro where it died. The next round I got SADAR and made one my loader, so we were fuckin' runnin' around yelling "LOAD AP, LOAD HE!" "CLEAR BACKBLAST!!!" well i split off after tehy gibbed my loader thinking it was me.last remnants in a fuckin' maint vent, I run up and FIRE an HE, obvious death imminent as they were pincered and already all crit excpet queen sure bt nope a few hits and I run out "LOAD AP LOAD APPPPP" ran back in and ap'd queen.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    JA-10, Based Lurker/Runner main. Disgusting.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - Present

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazillians trying to communicate is truly astounding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was playing CL minding my own business. Captain barges in and demands alcohol. I grab my finest sake and hand it to him. He was smoking a cigar at the time and I can only imagine the Cigar ignited the alcohol causing it to explode. I had no Idea what happened and the captain was convinced I had attempted to assassinate him. He leaves, I lock my office and send a frantic fax asking for backup. then boom my doors are C4'd to oblivion and I am killed by some trigger happy marines and MPs. Good times.