User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd RP situations you walked into.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW EDITION. Last night, LV-264. I got SG, and some pals got bravo aswell. we're chillin in fob as bravo, and a fuckin' runner runs up and then scurries off after afew shots. we all started yelling icly "FUCK IT GO!!!" and chased it to hydro where it died. The next round I got SADAR and made one my loader, so we were fuckin' runnin' around yelling "LOAD AP, LOAD HE!" "CLEAR BACKBLAST!!!" well i split off after tehy gibbed my loader thinking it was me.last remnants in a fuckin' maint vent, I run up and FIRE an HE, obvious death imminent as they were pincered and already all crit excpet queen sure bt nope a few hits and I run out "LOAD AP LOAD APPPPP" ran back in and ap'd queen.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brazillians trying to communicate is truly astounding

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was playing CL minding my own business. Captain barges in and demands alcohol. I grab my finest sake and hand it to him. He was smoking a cigar at the time and I can only imagine the Cigar ignited the alcohol causing it to explode. I had no Idea what happened and the captain was convinced I had attempted to assassinate him. He leaves, I lock my office and send a frantic fax asking for backup. then boom my doors are C4'd to oblivion and I am killed by some trigger happy marines and MPs. Good times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for that CO or XO to come forward, I remember. And I will not forget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    walked into canteen during hijack to see the chef serving ravs some cheese. i took a seat. and started forcefeeding the ravs cheese
    Medals

Spoiler Spoiler:

episode 4 chicken man strike bacc.