Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kill Ice Now

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    i agree ice lz2 suck. but i like lz1. and you know what?
    do not remoove ice becaus if you do we will be stuck playing even more LV.....
    i cant play more LV.... i prefer bad variety than no variety at all...
    Completely agree there. I rather have more maps that are not always fair to one side, than less maps but extremely fair to both sides. Also, ice is nice.
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ice is based, killing it should be a federal crime, and when I become the president I will issue an executive order to bring ice back because of how based it is. I WILL BECOME head dev JUST TO GET IT BACK!!
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CallunaBorealis View Post
    Completely agree there. I rather have more maps that are not always fair to one side, than less maps but extremely fair to both sides. Also, ice is nice.
    LZ2 is favorable to aliens and LZ1 is favorable to marines, used to be LZ1 was also bad for marines and it was an alien map. When telecomm building mattered since it was easy to cut off. It is very easy to megafob LZ1 and marines are very scared to move out and the area is very easy to totally clear making it bullet hell for aliens.

But that not the problem.

The problem is stalemate hell because neither side wants to push because that is suicide. Three hour rounds becuase of cowardness is not fun in any measure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replace ladders with the teleport stairs.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
    LZ2 is favorable to aliens and LZ1 is favorable to marines, used to be LZ1 was also bad for marines and it was an alien map. When telecomm building mattered since it was easy to cut off. It is very easy to megafob LZ1 and marines are very scared to move out and the area is very easy to totally clear making it bullet hell for aliens.

But that not the problem.

The problem is stalemate hell because neither side wants to push because that is suicide. Three hour rounds becuase of cowardness is not fun in any measure.
    It is very fun
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ice

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we need ice to come back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only fun part about Ice was before deployable tcomms, because then you got bicep forts with 4x + lines of plastisteel, MG emplacements + turrets, and a solid 20-30 min siege until xenos realize they can just ignore it

it was the ultimate "xeno dumb" test; do you siege a completely worthless position and lose 50 or even 75% of your xenos just to claim you beat the bicep fort, or did you bypass it and go up the dropship to win but miss the only fun fight because back then Ice was a steamroll for xenos so you didn't get much action since marines just fell over and died

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ice should've never been removed, another revamp would do it justice.