Date of Incident
    August 8, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Denholm 'Spastic' Earl

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Bongosz?

Accused Character Name
    Rhi'Non?

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:20 AM - 9:41 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Upon first drop, I was AFK for a few minutes and most of the other squads quickly rushed to filtration, except for bravo.

Upon moving outside the inner LZ1 to the outer LZ1 FOB area, above containers where a few cades and later a sentry were place bravo was hurdling around a predator along with a delta.

Memory of why the fight broke out isn't clearly known but it resulted in the predator attacking the one other delta marine besides me a few tiles above containers while most of bravo watched.

I watched for less than a minute then began to land buckshot PB's in the span of five or so minutes without killing Rhi'Non.

Eventually Rhi'Non retreated into the inner LZ, even engaging a bit before using a crystal and cloaking and running off (movement I remember is seen in shitty red lines) to somewhere around t-comms, before engaging in the inner LZ1 against the other delta marine again and killing him, then grabbing him while he was dead and dragging him around a bit before giving up on it and dropping the body and presumably leaving.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    These photos were taken after I returned from the Almayer after losing a leg to the warglaive, but the areas and lines I outlined are what I did remember accuractely.

Blue is where the crowd of bravo marines and the one delta marine were when I arrived and where the fighting began, before he retreated into the LZ, past at least one line of cades which were the plasteel cades, if I remember correctly the sentry and line of cades by containers were also assembled there just before fighting began.

The red lines indicate where he moved inside the LZ before cloaking around t-comms for a moment. Everything past that is foggy but logs should show the rest.

https://i.imgur.com/9tBKxQD.png

https://i.imgur.com/7vFIkP1.png

https://i.imgur.com/1lHkhgS.png

How you would punish the accused:
    Just and only a warning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    August 20th*****

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I am Rhi'Non and I'll give out my part of events

Basically I was observing nearby containers the main LZ area to see if marines were landing any time soon, which they did, and they all began to stare at me, I was about to mock them however it appeared that a delta wanted to stir things up by attacking me, which I want to make clear I only attacked the delta who attacked me and those who jumped on me afterwards, however more joined which forced me to retreat briefly to the LZ area, as far memory goes I did not directly engaged inside the LZ area, remember that I wanted to take down the delta who started it all which I did, when he was down i moved to the LZ and my plan was simple, just take the trophy and leave the corpse at the LZ so it could be nursed by someone, during this i was caught so I was forced to leave.

I will admit I did wrong in going there to heal myself, however I didn't wanted marines to chase me through more obvious routes like Medbay or Containers because by being the only predator in the round, I wanted to preserve my gear to the best of my abilities, I did my best in not fiddling with the barricades which as far i'm concerned they were not erected in the right gap of the LZ, I didn't interrupt any vital process of building the FOB, which at the time bravo was building T-comms, they didn't had time to bother making a cade line that could obstruct the route i took into the LZ (I didn't took the route covered by plasteel cades but by the gap to the right)

Another thing to be clear about is that I didn't had intention on hunting bravo members, and I was only aggressive to those who attacked me/interfered in my hunt to the original delta who started it all. That should be all, though let me know if I'm wrong in anything that I have shared in this post.
    Last edited by Me_Bigsnail; 08-20-2020 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typos
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get the logs for this in the next 24hs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, there is not much to pull since it was just for a brief moment:

If i miss anything let me know through discord.

Bongosz gets attacked for the first time by jossiah:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

bongosz gets shot a bit more:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bongosz goes into spaceport for heals and gets shot by swagbag:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Bongosz being chased off spaceport into colony:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Bongosz tries to drag victim to spaceport for heals:
    (Gets shot)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Throws josiah into space port for heals.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And that's pretty much it.
    Last edited by Sgtmike; 08-21-2020 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Deleted some irrelevant Ckeys.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I've talked with the council and the decision has been made to give a heavy warning to Bongosz for engaging with the Marines within the FOB area.

We have outlined within the HC what is and what isn't a FOB. In this case this was clearly the FOB.