User Tag List

Thread: oprayx73 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oprayx73 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    oprayx73
    Character Name?
    Boris Bourbon
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    tony rigatoni#9756
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Discord
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    lfwb,goon,beestation
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    not currently banned on any servers. i've been perma'd from yog once and it was lifted, administrative mistake.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    no
    Reason for Ban
    You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: Posted the "10 CM Mods who aren't pedophiles video". Zero tolerance for anything impliying pedophilia. Permaban applied.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...op10cmmods.mp4 i linked said video in the shitposting section of the discord, mind you i don't think ive played on the server or spoken in the discord in months, nor coherently on anything that has to do with the game or even shitposting jokes. I got shared this video, thought it was funny, and just posted it without thought. This whole new "pedophelia reference in any manner = permaban " thing is completely new to me i havent been up on the discord rules in forever & i didnt know it was a hot button topic, to add to the matter; the meme itself wasn't even negative, it literally implies there are zero pedophelic admins on the server too, i think based on how i didn't know the current stance on this kind of off-coloured remark, my pleading of ignorance should suffice. I'm not a troublemaker, im whitelisted twice over for year(s) now, i used to moderate for the server too, didnt have any problems there. i think im alright

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "10 CM Mods that arn't pedophiles", I am unsure how you can think that implies what you think, because that video implies the exact opposite of what you are saying.

Implying staff are pedophiles or anyone for that matter is not okey, which is what it does.

The ban will stay, Re-Appeal in 6 Months.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer