Thread: Terror on Spinward Frontier

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord Name: AvalonsGuardian#8923

Character's Name: Aleric 'Klepto' Caldwell

Role: SpecOps, Normal

Description: Stands at roughly 6'1, with a leaner build, emo black hair, 5 o'clock shadow. Light skin, blue eyes. Tends to keep a low stance/slight hunch

Personality: Usually cool and practical, keeps to himself, and errs towards informal interactions with people he knows. Has a somewhat...loose stance toward regulations, and particularly the idea of property ownership, which earned him his nickname. Many of these habits stem from his colonial upbringing and time spent with a gang that evolved into a pseudo-CLF cell, though that evolution also drove him away. As such, he's not devoutly loyal to his military, but he does believe in a sort of 'honor among thieves'. Which is to say, he looks out for those who look out for him. That said, he's a survivor at heart, and when the chips are down, he'll look out for himself above all else

Are you alright with dying if so?:Yes*

Any preference in a way to die?: If you want to go ironic, kill him as a result of his own self-interest, a la the way company men tend to go. Else, something quiet, given his penchant for stealth. Disappearing into the darkness only to never emerge

*So, feel free to kill him if you think it'll serve the story, but for what it's worth, I think there's possibly more to get out of the consequences of said self-interest. He's not a villain, to be sure, but in his quest to look out for himself, there's a lot of damage he could do while he's still kicking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord Name: Don#4234

Character's Name
    : Austin 'Docs' Roe

Role: Normal Marine

Description: Standing at 5'7 with an Adam Jensen Beard and a CIA Haircut, he looks he's French or Italian, however every bit of regionality is now cut out by his thick American accent.

Personality
    : Austin, actually doesn't seem like a soldier. He's more akin to an accountant rather than a soldier. What he lacks in physical prowess he makes up for in wit and comedy. However, in the event where all hell breaks loose, he's probably going to be the first one who starts talking about sacrificing people.

Are you alright with dying if so?: Hell yeah, dying immortalizes you in CM culture my friend.

Any preference in a way to die?
    : Not really, if I had to pick though, he'd definitely die from an overdose of sorts. Oxycodine or Tramadol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, as promised! 27TH! Another big thanks to McCream for helping with Chapter One. Chapter two will be ready soon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord Name: CiPia#5535

Character's Name: Isabelle Colletti

Role: Medic

Description: Averagely built with dark brown hair flowing loosely or tied up into a regulation hair bun

Personality: Semi-serious, focused on the job but light heartedly clumsy and kind-hearted. Also the kinda type to stay quiet in an argument and stays out of them. Not really the heroic type, but will get the job done!

Are you alright with dying if so?: I don't mind.

Any preference in a way to die?: I don't have a preference. If it's interesting, sure! Though I don't really care too much about dying like a badass or a coward, or even open or closed casket types. You do what you want!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Applications are now closed, Chapter 2 should be out within the next week. We hope you enjoy, if youwish to change something or get involved please shoot me a dm at Jaio#3857
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler: