Antitank_Grenade

Date of Incident
    August 8, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Akecheta Eaglefeather

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    I don't know.

Accused Character Name
    Alan Jones, Brett McMatherson, Arnie Perkins.

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    17:30-18:00

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 3

Description of the incident:
    After I arrested and briged the Charlie Marine for vandalising, Brett came up to me and insisted me to wear proper headwear. I told him that we have more stuff to carry on, then just bugging each other on headgear we are wearing, I told him to report me directly to CMP(because I thought CMP would deal with this). In response, CMP granted him to arrest me for not following SOP. I got really upset, so I tried to talk directly to Commander, he ignored me. Then I headed to talk to Captain, which had told me that I have to wear headgear that other MP's are wearing. I tried asking Vice Admiral for some help, because that was direct racism for forbidding me to wear cultural headband, Vice Admiral just ignored my requests and I got shot by the Captain and sent to brig.

I have also seen the Windhealer wearing his headband all the time, why am I not allowed?:

SSGT Franze Schniekelheimer [MP (MP)] asks, "Arent we supposed to be focused on the security of 25 officers and our high ranking allies instead of buggin marines over headbands?"

SSGT Maxina 'Quill' Song [MP (MP)] says, "Brett, that's his cultural headgear."

In the CIC:

SSGT Akecheta Eaglefeather asks, "Why did you order to arrest me for wearing my cultural headband?"

LCDR Arnie Perkins asks, "Why are you still wearing it?"

I tried asking a Captain for help:

SSGT Akecheta Eaglefeather says, "Captain."

CPT Alan Jones says, "What is it sergant?"

SSGT Akecheta Eaglefeather says, "CMP ordered another MP to arrest me for wearing cultural headband."

CPT Alan Jones says, "Please wear an MP beret, cap or helmet."

I decided to go further and ask Vice Admiral directly for help with that problem:

SSGT Akecheta Eaglefeather says, "I will talk to Admiral."

CPT Alan Jones says, "No you will not."

SSGT Akecheta Eaglefeather says, "I'll wait till his finished"

SSGT Akecheta Eaglefeather says, "I need to know"

CPT Alan Jones says, "I said you will not."

I tried asking Vice Admiral for help, and I just got a bullet in my groin and being knocked down:

You are hit by the high-impact revolver bullet in the groin!

Akecheta Eaglefeather has been hit in the chest with Mateba autorevolver custom by Alan Jones!

Akecheta Eaglefeather has been knocked down!

Then I just got sent to brig. I was asking admins, but they were just ignoring me. Vice Admiral, if you're reading this, I am sorry for distrupting your meeting. I just had no one to ask for help.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Sorry for no screenshots, here are some logs.

SSGT Brett McMatherson [MP (MP)] says, "CMP, sir, I am requesting permission to arrest Staff Sergeant Eaglefeather for Neglect of Duty and Failure to Follow Procedure. He is wearing headband, which is against Uniform Regularions."

CMP answered with:

LCDR Arnie Perkins [MP (CMP)] says, "Granted"

There was some people defending me, but what they can do against Lieutenant Commander's order?

How you would punish the accused:
    I am not an Administrator to decide that, but I do feel that this should be dealed with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your forums just messed up my appeal, I putted logs in the evidence, but it was sent in description. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll get this in the next 24 hours.. Just FYI MPs are supposed to ALWAYS wear their department headgear.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. I understand you're upset by what happened perhaps, but there's a few documents/pages you should be reading before playing as an MP.

The information to follow when playing MP can be found in the Server Rules, Marine Law and the SOP.

Clearly stated in the SOP it says:

For someone playing and ROLEPLAYING and MP, interpreting something this simple should not be a problem. Which brings me to the second point.

Ignoring the instructions written in the SOP, instructions of the CMP on it along with those of a commanding officer over this issue and trying to interrupt the meeting of many senior commissioned officers to ask an admiral about head-wear makes no sense and is nothing by LRP in my eyes.

Yes I did indeed shoot you once and had you arrested, to prevent you from doing exactly that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report closed as per management's request
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.