August 26, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Orlando Blackburn
    Their BYOND Key
    Nanu308
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:30 EST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions
    a. Give them a respectable time to respond. They might not be able to respond that second. If there is a group running and fighting put the individuals to sleep that seem to be causing an issue, inform them through LOOC or OOC that they've been put to sleep by a staff member, then deal with them accordingly. Make sure that other people don't steal from them or anything of the sort.
    b. It is recommended that you get a second staff member to help with larger groups of possible rule breakers so you can resolve the situation faster.

2. Investigate the situation
    a. Contact anyone involved and get their side of the story. Also, check logs. It may not be immediately visible WHO caused the situation, and you may need to talk to several people to figure it out. Try to do this as quickly and efficiently.

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a. This is very important because the seriousness should match the punishment. For example: using light netspeak (emoji's and such) is not a bannable offense for first time offenders; however, killing a marine for an insufficient reasons is.

There was no personal message, no investigation, and it was not a particularly serious issue. The image posted was not explicit or graphic, it was just some text.
    Description of the incident
    I assume what happened is I posted a twitter meme of someone using the Netflix twitter account to gush about some new Netflix show and then immediately having someone reply to it with a bunch of tweets of them saying gross stuff. Then I got banned.
    Evidence
    I can't gather evidence, it's on discord and most likely in staff-only channels.
    How you would punish the accused
    Just remove the ban.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 08-27-2020 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The person in question is Nanu308 who issued the ban.
    It was text full of graphic 18+ references and NSFW stuff, and the channel description in #shitposting literally says "No 18+/illegal/racist activity permitted"

You had a previous ban a few months ago for something similar.

It's a valid ban, and I don't see any wrong doing here.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids