User Tag List

Thread: What the fuck is wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck is wrong

So im just curious if this happens to anyone else: everytime i join the game no matter what it takes around 2 minutes for me to be able to use the buttons like setup character and even readying up, i would like to know if anyone else has this issue or its just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruh! man... View Post
    So im just curious if this happens to anyone else: everytime i join the game no matter what it takes around 2 minutes for me to be able to use the buttons like setup character and even readying up, i would like to know if anyone else has this issue or its just me.
    This is a know big. Basically what is happening is that on roundstart for the lobby the game DDOS’s people with a players ready state. I posted the issue a while back but it has not been fixed and years have passed.

Luckily there is a workaround. You need to click on the preference tab AS SOON AS ROUND STARTS. This prevents you from getting DDOS’d by the server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have a workaround. What you need to do is go to the preference tab, then click on silence MIDI that usually refreshes it for some reason. If that don't work try clicking on close nanoui on the ooc or whatever tab it's in.