User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Xenos Mad?

  1. #11
    Senior Member SilentMountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    184
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im 100% serious when I say "LV mains seething" every time CORSAT wins the map vote

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xenos mad lmao

  3. #13
    Senior Member MasterShakeEZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyvrem View Post
    It's not about being funny, it's about making people stop salting.

    When a xeno gets super mad that they died to an OB, you just say, "Xenos... mad?"
    When a marine gets super mad that they died to the Queen, you just say, "Marines... mad?"

    It's no more toxic than the salt you should use it against.
    most people think disagreeing with them is salting. Xenos mad is used to shut down discussion not to stop salting. You dont see anyone like troller/destrok/shep/anyone use it when talking to someone else. Thats because they are actually arguing or trying to listen. Xenos mad was funny but its been run into the ground by morons who arent even good at the game and think they are making xenos mad.

  4. #14
    Member ShepTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyvrem View Post
    What if you say (x) mad because someone immediately responds to dying by saying whatever killed them must've been OP? It's just to tell people that nobody cares as much as they do about what just killed them, so they should just take a deep breath and stop being mad. (If they genuinely think something is OP even after some time and reflection, deadchat is not the place to have that discussion anyway.)
    Responding to their unwarranted salt over something that isn't a big deal with "(x) mad" may be funny, but it sets a bad precedent and leaves people to their delusions when they're at their most upset.

    IMO, there's already far too much ignorance in this community regarding game balance, and this only puts the nail in the coffin for those people who only play one side.

    I'd just prefer if more people starting asking people why they're so angry instead of telling them that they are, as a whole. Don't put yourself into a balance argument if you don't want to, but a lot of people come to see reason when they're calmed down from my experience.
    Jonathan Hogg/SHP




  5. #15
    Junior Member Eric Vohlts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People going "Reeeee" while in dead chat, some guy thought he could still be revived but he was cooked.
    "I was waiting for hours!"
    It's almost endearing in a weird way.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Nyvrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Vohlts View Post
    People going "Reeeee" while in dead chat, some guy thought he could still be revived but he was cooked.
    "I was waiting for hours!"
    It's almost endearing in a weird way.
    I suppose that's fair. I come from communities with a lot of ribbing, but ribbing is just having fun, without really being that constructive.
    What I play sometimes depends on how tired I am. I play: Maria Heintze, Maartje Rijnders, Johanna Hal and Amalia Verkerk. When I xeno I play QT-P1.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShepTI View Post
    Responding to their unwarranted salt over something that isn't a big deal with "(x) mad" may be funny, but it sets a bad precedent and leaves people to their delusions when they're at their most upset.

    IMO, there's already far too much ignorance in this community regarding game balance, and this only puts the nail in the coffin for those people who only play one side.

    I'd just prefer if more people starting asking people why they're so angry instead of telling them that they are, as a whole. Don't put yourself into a balance argument if you don't want to, but a lot of people come to see reason when they're calmed down from my experience.
    This tbh. I was a shitter who only played marine, then only played xeno, and I got mad as fuck about shit I didn't understand fully. Now I get mad as fuck about things I do understand but that were my own fault.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balance has also been really bad at times. Where mostly xenos, sometimes marines, would get steamrolled constantly. Then xenos were actually mad.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    I want you to know, I would die for Mira
    DEAD: Alien Larva (925) says, "which guys will be in your squad if you could choice?"
    DEAD: ADMIN(SASoperative) says, "Hernandez. Nikolatz. Casca. Maybe Weeter.... And Carl scorpion"
    Certified Colonial Marines Boomer
    Curtis Weeter- the Stain of the Space USMC

  10. #20
    Member special2kira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just evac smh, make xeno and marine mad. win win.



    Feel free to add me
    독점 특별한(이)키라 메 S2K#2359

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •