User Tag List

Thread: DiscountP - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DiscountP - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    peepeepeeter
    Character Name?
    Murphy "The Marine" Major
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    moistchungus#0077
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    N/A
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    nanu308
    Total Ban Duration
    30days (and possibly perma???)
    Remaining Duration
    What other servers do you play on?
    Fulpstation
    Goon
    Beestation gold
    (rarely play on these now due to CM)
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Paradise Station
    /tg/
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    N/A
    Reason for Ban
    Multikeying and Meta.. see //showthrea...9495#post59495
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    N/A
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    1.The Metagame
    i was accused of metagaming cause i had a plan to turn on the nuke, and turn it off at the last second to lure the xenos to the FOB, it was decided that this was metagaming since i somehow know IC that the xenos will get the "IMPENDING DOOM" message, what i meant i by luring the xenos to the fob is, by turning on the nuke we force ourselves to pull all the marines back to the FOB, wich is a guaranteed victory since now xenos has 2 options wich is, to not attack the FOB and die, OR to attack the FOB and fail cause they have only 5 xenos left, at the time i tought the plan was great cause i was just the PO, i wasnt at the front and dont fully know the situation, now i can see why some people disagreed with it since there was only 5 xenos who were cornered, And as far as i renember i wasnt forcing this plan onto people, i was just throwing my idea into the ring, and i wasnt the one who turned ON the nuke nor did i prevent people from turning it off.

also the player who made a report on me wrote "refused command orders and got most of the marines killed when the nuke went off", i was the PO that round and when the nuke was at 60 seconds before detonating, and the marines were packing up, he launched the dropship, leaving marines groundside with the nuke, and it got me lynched and shot to death.

2. The Multikey
    when i was new to CM13 i didnt read the rules and multikeyed multiple times, until an admin warned me, so i stopped doing it, i dont renember doing it again after that, if i did it might just be a mistake, or i forgot, since i have multiple CKEYs, that i use on diffrent servers cause i have hours on them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for peepeepeeter:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Appeal Denied. You got permanently banned with evidences from a investigation based on a player report.

You can appeal in 6 months.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: