Date of Incident
    August 28, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Lily Izayoi

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    dont know

Accused Character Name
    Ana Bow

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    1 AM

What rule(s) were broken:

Description of the incident:
    I logged into the game saw that its midround that instead of wasting time getting prepped i go straight in the dropship and loot dead peoples body planetside for equipment.

I was in the dropship and ana bow told me to get dressed.
    We didnt have any previous interactions this round so i lied that my equipment was planetside and i was stripped naked and im off to get it.
    But instead of letting me go they insisted i go back to my prep and get dressed when i was expecting for an opposite response of just letting me go to take my "stuff" which is what most MPs will do if they're not off to grief someone. The DS launched and she accidentally went with it with me.
    I went out of the DS when it landed then walked to central nexus. They stopped at the DS when we landed made a decision after 10 seconds thinking if they should continue to fuck me by arresting me planetside so they made that decision then gave chase when i was in central nexus then me reaching north nexus in where they effectively prodded me.

Are we actually seriously making people impose their HRP power fantasy in this game just to piss off someone?
    I just wanted to play the game and shoot xenos.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    logs

How you would punish the accused:
    MP Ban. Like i dont get why these people exist just to piss off people.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There honestly isn't much here. Also added the Ckey of the accused to the title of the report.

Logs of the arrest.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Unanswered ahelp
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by superjo98; 08-28-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a nonissue.

You Sakuyoi were violating the SOP by trying to deploy without a uniform. The MP then told you to go get new gear and uniform before deploying.

You Sakuyoi decided to put yourself against this and got arrested due to it, before you then ghosted in the middle of, which, as you have been staff, should know you may not Ghost before you are in the brig itself.

Resolved.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer