User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Windhealer signing off proper this time

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Windhealer signing off proper this time

Its been a very fun ride over the years at CM, made many friends and had countless memorable adventures but its come fairly clear to me that the staff of this server simply don't want players such as myself about. With new CO "test" that is directly removing the playstyle I and many others enjoy, because of the actions of a few have put the nail in the coffin for me, aswell as the one character CO limit which staff have admitted is nothing more than a bait rule to see if people can follow what they say. I'm honestly pretty tired of the extremely reactionary and frankly manipulative method of administration here, of which some staff don't even try to hide now and even joke about as if its something to be proud of.

Also you might have heard about me getting discord banned for calling staff pedophiles or whatever, I have never thrown such an accusation around because I believe thats wrong. What I did was make comments referring to how a certain prominent member of the administration used (you know who) as a bargaining chip for his own personal grudge, instead of banning him outright like every other server did without question, for the protection of the community and especially the kids that play CM. I still stand by these comments and they are not at all "accusations", its the unspoken truth of what occurred and admins themselves have admitted that it was *very bad* at the time but since then the entire incident was slipped under the rug with no apology or even a modicum of responsibility being shown for. The fact that several staff of this community are in another CM players discord where said V-word is a moderator, that also has kids on iti, makes me uncomfortable to say the least. I want to reiterate that NO staff on CM are pedos or whatever if thats what the rumour mill is cycling through, and from what I've heard in private, many of them share my views in this exact regard.

I don't want to leave this on a sour note though, genuinely speaking the majority of the players and staff of this server are very cool people and I've enjoyed my time here greatly, so cheers for da good times CM, especially to the devs who work hard at making the game what it is. Hope you enjoyed my shenanigans and COing here, from the monkey bombs to the uno gambling houses, to the elevator gas chamber massacres, hive crushing delta flanks, epic brig escapes and CL maint cults, scalpball games and every good hits OB inbetween. Peace out dudes, maybe see you on tg sometime.
    Last edited by Dreven; 08-29-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good take

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a good one windhealer, the xenodigos will make stories in fear of you, take care for wherever you go

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll be avenged

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a good run, two old men in the CIC duking it out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI

Now I'm sad

I'll miss you buddy
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gentlemen....

gamer down

*salutes*

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sayonara to the CM's most notorious RP criminal
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the tyrants of CM have claimed another victim...

see you space cowboy
    captain bill sutton, corporate sellout and roleplayer extraordinaire

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We always got on, despite being on different points on the scale of what we wanted for CM. I'm sure we will see you again in time, and hopefully a break will help you enjoy the game for what it is, too many people get too invested in the drama and the grit of what is in essence, a video game we are all here to have fun. If you're not having fun, it's always good to stop and take stock.

Enjoy your break, maybe we shall see each other again soon. DMs are always open to chat.
    <::The Provost is always watching.::>

Spoiler Spoiler: