User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Windhealer signing off proper this time

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahKirchner View Post
    Dreven was one of the loudest voices saying that randomly accusing people of being a pedo is stupid, and he was right that is really stupid.

What he actually said was objectively true, banning of mr V was used as a bargaining chip to deal with stupid metadiscord drama, if stating this fact is considered shit stirring from someone who repeatedly voiced that false accusations are stupid then truly logic hath fled to brutish beasts and men have lost their reason.

Imagine being permad from a role for something that has little to nothing to do with actually playing that role and being removed from discord for mentioning how staff have in the past abused their power for retarded drama reasons. Absolutely disgusting
    Aye I don't know how it got slipped by as quietly as it did, even Jamies not-apology got deleted its as if the entire thing never happened. Staff went from being super iffy about it themselves to deciding not to talk about it overnight, I think their needs to be a serious period of introspection for the higher up staff on this community, especially if they want there to be trust between staff and player. Everyone has the screenshots, we all know what happened in that conversation with bobat, and the host played it off as a joke, when it comes to the subject of children being exposed to people like that you shouldn't even be thinking about "making jokes". You know I travelled to every other SS13 discord in the hours after the drama, and not a SINGLE other server needed the "convincing" that our one did to permaban V from their communities, most of them had already done it before I got there and the few that didn't took no hesitation, and they didn't need feweh to talk to their host for hours to do it either. It was all known about within certain circles for well over a year is also something your not allowed to bring up, but we all know it, calling people pedo protectors or shit is wrong, but you also need to see the actual real criticism that is underlying there, their SHOULD be discussion about this so it never happens again, not just blanket banning all who talk about it.

I made some salty remarks about it yes and the tone of them wasn't the nicest or most constructive, but I threw no false accusations at anyone nor did I say anything that everyone else isn't feeling. But honestly, I don't think the staff even care about their being healthy relations between them and the players, they routinely joke and fetishize themselves as being hard fisted authoritarians "because when we were nice it didn't work!!!" And on the odd occasion that their wacky rulings do get revoked, they don't seem to learn anything from it and seem more mad that their rule wasn't accepted rather than learning why. An example I use alot like when they tried to ban me from doing pre-brief boxing games, made up that it delayed drop (despite all my drops being at the same 12:25 time) and then berated me for "chimping out at staff over it" after it got repealed. If you don't want people to chimp out at you then maybe you shoulden't make such silly rulings, its all backwards to me.

I was gonna try and make a list of all the cool dudes to thank in this community like orlando did but theirs too many of ya'll and i'd end up missing half of you anyway and having to edit them in later to appease my ocd, but I think i've had a fun adventure with atleast everyone once, hopefully I atleast provided some enjoyable memories of CM to yas, even those who don't feel that my brand of RP and shenanigans is a fit for CM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawMullet View Post
    rip windman, manager slayer
    Tell da newfriend PVTs stories of how i slew a space chief yeahh
    Last edited by Dreven; 08-30-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah popularity contest leaving threads aside it is very cool how the whole vip*rious drama only fell through at all because of related drama tied to (as I understand) even more attention-seeking mentally ill degenerates who should have been destaffed and banned outright, not just gently bumped down a level

the kind of thing that makes me ashamed to have ever been associated with the staff team at all, gj guys

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP. I wish you good luck, man. It was fun to play with you.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adios

I will maintain the carpet layers guild in your stead

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodbye dreven I'll miss you, after the rocky first meeting you quickly became one of my favorite players, good luck in your endeavors see you man

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God speed chief

Whitelisted Synthetic CallunaBorealis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See ya Chief Windhealer.

I had many fond memories of the rounds with you at the helm. I’ll never forget the times you hired me to man the LZ bar you built and also be part of your honour guard while you inspected the FOB in a cargo buggy. In fact, I think you played a big part in some of most of the memorable rounds I’ve ever seen.

So thanks for the joy and good memories and good vibes you brought to those rounds.

o7
    Shore leave approved for all my characters, enjoying the beaches of New Hawaii until further notice.

Plays as Heather Tanigawa (Intel and everything else), Erica Picotte (Medical) and Angela Ochoa (Engineering) in the USCM.

Aissa the Synthetic, a former waitress for a Cuban-themed restaurant franchise.

CB-** the Beno.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you in TG!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dunno if this means much coming from me of all people, but you were one of the first distinct players I remember seeing in CM years ago when I started SS13 period. Good luck with anything you got going on ki-, Chief.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not personal, It's strictly business
    Contrary to popular belief, I always defended most of your RP gimmicks.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids