Jokkemokke

Discord ID
    Jolza#1853

Marine Name
    Jack Milton

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Shrieking Death

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    My yautja belongs clan name of Dreads. The Dreads clan has known of skilled hunters and powerful fighters the Dreads clan has no bad relationships with other clans but they doens't like to hang out with other clan members. Dreads clan members are usually alone and hunts and fights for the clan. A long time ago the founder of this clan was immortal and there was rumor that when he died he always stand up after that the clan was named as Dreads. Also Dread clan is honorful they will give good change of fighting they never kill the weak if they can't defend them self. Our clan had many space-ships what has been send of planets to gain resources.

Yautja Character Story
    Shrieking Death is a powerful and shy Yautja it's not kinda friend that you would like to have it is unpredictable. It can be nice and it can be rude but if other Yautjas treat him well hes good. Shrieking Death doesn't like humans he hunts them for food or he toys with them sometimes he just let's them be alone and watches them from the dark. Shrieking Death is also very honorful he gives an prey or opponent a change of surviving he never fights not armed prey. He always tries to stay best he can without breaking the code. Shrieking Death likes another Yautjas and helps them. A long time ago we were on our mother ship happy but then something went horrible wrong and our ship crashed into a planet our sensors were availbe to get multible life signals from the planet, of course we went to explore and the life on the planet were not friendly many of us were killed, there was huge battle between us and the aliens and after the battle was finished only couple of us were left and enemy was retreated to deep into the planet caves.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry chief but this isn't gonna make the cut.

I'll start with the name - preds aren't supposed to just have human words as their names, it's supposed to be "alien" (really the only way to describe it). Take a look through accepted apps and you'll get what I mean.

Next, both the clan and character stories are way too short. For clan stories you should aim for about a page on a google doc sheet, and for character stories 800 words is generally the minimum.

It doesn't seem like you're in the CM discord, so I advise you join it and head to #whitelist-app-help for your next app (the link is at the top of the forum under "Discord" on the top bar), there's a lot of useful pins and helpful people for writing apps and stories.

-1 from me.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Chainsaw covered most if not all of what's wrong with your application. Please make your way over to our discord and aka on for assistance on the whitist app help channel.

Denied. You're free to apply again after 09-29-20