Marine Name
    Pammy "Mother" Summers

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Krah'Tolem

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Snip:
    Krah'Tolem Opened his eyes and woke up from his dream, he rubbed his hands to clean his eyes and prepared himself to pray. He stood up and took his right hand in front of his chest, with his fist closed, kneeling down, and let his head droop. The Yautja stays in silence without moving an inch for a minute, praying. As soon as he is done he stands up and walks toward the door.

He goes to the big hall, where everyone in the clan gathers to eat and sits down while he waits for the rest of his brothers and sisters. Slowly, everyone joins the big hall to eat until the elder of the clan walks in, sits down at the big table, and gives a small speech, as usual, thanking the gods for another day and blessing their life. Everyone in the room stays quiet until the speech finishes. Then they all began to eat until there was nothing in their plates. Some of them stay a bit longer chatting while the others stand up and walk outside the big hall, like Krah'Tolem, to begin with,their chores.

Krah'Tolem walks toward a big pantheon where there was a statue of every single Yautja god. The pantheon was not too far from the big hall and usually, it was full of Yautja praying.Krah'Tolem walks directly to the statue of Paya but, to his surprise, he sees Xhal'Tolem there. It was the first time in weeks that Xhal'Tolem was praying before him. Krah'Tolem joins him and knee down with his right hand over his chest and looking down. They both stay there for almost 2 minutes and then stand up, without even looking at each other’s actions. They place their left hand over the statue of Paya for a couple of seconds to finish the sacred ritual and turn around to leave the pantheon and prepare themself for the hunt.

Xhal'Tolem, was one of the best, careless hunters in the temple among Krah'Tolem. They were both competing for the best trophy each time they went for a hunt and were close friends who enjoyed their rivalry. Today it was not the exception, they both go the armory and grab everything they need from there. Krah'Tolem takes Smart discs, wrist blades, and heavy plasma caster and plasma pistol among his armor.Xhal'Tolem, otherwise, takes the wrist blades, the plasma pistol, and traps among with his armor. After they have all the weapons ready they go to their hangar, takes the same ship, and fly to a well-known planet where the xenomorphs were proliferating for a long period of time, making the perfect place for a worthy prey.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I have a hypothetical that I would like to get your feedback on if you don't mind me asking. Say there is a xeno or a marine who just keeps on doing LRP things. I don't mean our garden variety of LRP, where they constantly say things like "Epic" or "Based". I'm talking speaking entirely in either internet slang, using extremely LRP emotes, or generally behaving in ways they shouldn't. What do you do?
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From an IC point of view, they will be considered dishonorable and I will be allowed to use full gear to kill them. Personally, I will just ignore them and I would prefer to report them more than just kill them because of it (If they attempt to RP with me while doing LRP) ,since it will provide no RP.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accepted, welcome to the hunt.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.