Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

special2kira - Commanding Officer Application

Commanding Officer Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    special1kira

Player Name You Use Most?
    enrica meichu, mei may

Make a list of links to all of your ban appeals as well as whitelist and staff applications (both accepted and denied) submitted within the past year. For appeals, provide an additional ban reason and the appeal’s verdict next to the link.
    Have you received any bans in the last month?
    No

What is your timezone in UTC?
    UTC + 7

What is your discord username and handle?
    독점 특별한(이)키라#2359

Basic Questions & StoryWhat do you think is the job of a Commander?
    A job of a commander is to be a supreme leader of the ship, and the individual who often comes up with the plan, or Review the XO plan and adjust if need be. A CO is not necessarily always the one leading the operation as sometimes they need to perform certain duties while the XO deals with the operation, however it could also be the other way around. Either way, a CO is expected to be able to deal with the situation accordingly. However, a CO could also just sometimes watch over the XO and see their performance, as they are the individual the XO will consult and ask before executing their plan. Either way, XO and CO maintain a symbiotic relationship as they are the ones leading the operation. A CO often needs to deploy as they can be more of use down on the planet (or station and potentially ship) CO is expected to be able to fight unlike the XO, as the CO has one of the best weapons available to them currently. The OT can get arrested though if their creation has caused more harm than good. Medical. It is very very unlikely I will have to do anything about them just like engineering. They are the two least likely to be blamed should an OP fail. IO, on the other hand, They are very much able to be blamed,
    They can be held accountable if an OP fails due to how the DEFCON system can be used to win a round if done correctly. This is only mentioned because a CO can directly command all of the above. Much like XO.
    CO, Are one of the role I wish to get while I play CM because they get great gear that allow them to theoractically survive better, and CO. with their supposedly better time as most XO, they would be able to teach the XO aswell and guide them the right path to become a better XO.

Why do you want to be a Commanding Officer?
    There's really not much reason that may get me accepted but the reason I as the writer want to be a CO happened to be because I have seen XO that were inadequate, and I wish to otherwise. Teach them while still actively playing the round. I learned from my time observing the people around me and the CO when I play as XO/CMP in the process of understanding what it take to become a CO. I learned that being a CO isn't just shooting people that grief in the head, It's about making the game experience better, Maybe not for everyone. but for the XO and the marine at hand, CO don't need to have funny gimmick or anything that make them unique in order to be a CO, They need to rather be lovable. To have certain quality that allow them to stand out is not a requisite, It's created by the player themself. In this case, Me. having done certain thing that got me be writing this very CO whitelist, and it's because I have questioned some of people of my overall quality as XO, While I am not going to be able to be better than any CO or XO before me, I believe that I should try to write this down. with how I am active during UTC +7 time. I am able to stay awake where some other aren't. and thus able to play as CO slightly more often, This may not all be the best reason but It's why I want to be a CO, Because I have played for long enough and because I have asked people. it's true that I am possibly not fit to become CO, But I am willing to keep trying until I can prove myself to be ready, Third time a charm or strike 3. I'm willing to put all the time I have into becoming a CO.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    I have a lot of time on my hand and I played a lot of XO and CMP alongside with playing SL on time where those role are not available. And after some discussion with some CO I felt like I had a decent enough grasp of what being a CO must be like, I am aware that I cannot be better than the last CO before me. But I am willing to do what I can while If I ever get to be a CO, I know that I won't be able to provide the best experience for everyone who play with me or will play with me. But I wish to try and do what I can with my knowledge of playing CM. I may not be able to make any unique event or anything that may make me interesting, but if I get to be CO I will be able to execute those easier. and as I have stated above, I wish to teach XO while actively playing the round, My reason may not good I may have more problem in the future. but as I am writing this, My only regret is not writing this sooner.

How will your Commanding Officer behave? Describe their character.
    Mei isn't in anyway more unique to any other CO nor does she have any more unique way of dealing with any problem, Mei is going to be a more kind CO trying to resolve situation more peacefully and is going to be slightly more keen on minor crime a marine make, as they always say. "Boys will be Boys".
    In an incident where there is mutiny, mei is going to do her best to resolve the situation without any class conflict. In a way, dealing with people is complicated, but being polite and efficient make for a nice CO, if a mutiny can be resolved peacefully without anyone dead. That will always be preferred universally by nearly everyone, And that include mei. Prioritizing the Main function of the ship work, the logistic running, the medical staff operating. Mei Is to ensure that the shipcrew are operating as they should be.
    and to overall deal with any troublemaker shipside, while the XO handle groundside situation(Special circumstance where the XO is not available will change this) Groundside, Mei is going to be avoiding directly engaging and rather staying with an SL by their side to support them, They would follow the marine law and standard operating procedure as it should be, Unless the SOP has certain condition that should be changed to match the situation.

Name and briefly describe your Commanding Officer's own ship.
    Captain Mei's Ship is known as the USS Paragon, It's original name was the USS Ohio but was later renamed as to what it is today. USS paragon is a light cruiser used for medical evacuation and transportation.
    Mei found herself commanding this ship due to the lack of commanding officer willing to take up smaller ship at the time.
    It's named to paragon after the countless lives it has saved.

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    Mei May was born in 2156 in a UPP owned Colony known as the Korat Republic. She spent her early childhood in a banana plantation as a child worker up until 2560, which is when Mei May Entered School and graduated top of her Class in Economic theory and History.
    She finished college in 2176 with a degree in Engineering and later joined the USCM engineering brigade, soon finding herself surrounded by peoples of various backgrounds, some of which were fortunate to be able to join the USCM at all. In her first fieldwork, she found herself being pushed around a lot to perform many banal engineering works, but she didn’t complain about it too much. Despite the hardship she faced at times, she made it through and survived many dangerous encounters with enemies of the UA.
    Mei May returned to her home town in 20XX to bring back good news to her family and found it burnt down, leaving her devastated.
    May 1st, 2190. 45 hours in hell. While Mei and her squad were on a covert operation to steal secret CLF documents, Mei May's shuttle was shot down, and she lay unconscious for approximately 5 minutes. She wakes up to see herself in a puddle of blood, pouring from her face and arms. She painfully crawled through the dense jungle looking for the crew’s location, before hearing a shout in a language she did not understand quickly ducked down as a grenade was tossed into the shuttle, destroying it. Realizing the situation she is in, she rushed through the forest and ducked down into some bushes. She drew her bayonet, ready to take down whoever was going to end her life so soon but found herself succumbing to pain and blood loss, falling unconscious once more. She later found herself in a marine field hospital, apparently found by a rescue team, and briefed the base’s command staff on what happened after she was back on her feet.
    Mei wasn't quite sure yet on if she was ready again.
    Nonetheless, she took on the new mission. Deploying successfully this time on the designated landing zone.
    She quietly entered the enemy lines without any problems.
    Until she was asked for a Password.
    Mei did not know the password and Whacked the Patrolling Officer in the head with a Baton before looting his body and throwing him down the river.
    One by one. She takes down the enemies inside the base and successfully obtains the enemies' documents on their war crimes. Escaping without any further incident.
    However. on May 20th, 2190.
    Mei May has committed her first act of atrocities.
    It was that day that forever changed Mei, And forever the people around her.
    It was clear that the civilians were in fact. Providing aids to the CLF. and it was clear That Drastic measure
    During this day. it will always be remembered as the day of Great Sorrow by the CLF as they too witnessed it.
    Operation Scorched Earth. Led by Lieutenant Mei and her squadrons of approx 100 units.
    She led a massacre on the Civilian Populations and destroying livestock, Plantation, Infrastructure. Railroads. Communication lines.
    Successfully winning the war. but at what cost?
    And that day forth. Mei was never heard from again.
    Conclusion, Mei May started off being a banana farmer, After a chance to experience western democracy she embraced it. She joined the USCM, Recommended to become a commissioned officer so she had to go back into the military academy and learn how to become an enlisted officer, After which she finally ranked her way up to being a commander. And today, She is under a review for her promotion.

Additional Note
    People who were her enemies disappeared or were jailed during her silent years. Almost as if she's behind it.
    It allegedly was said that Mei May was in fact, secretly a UPP Agent. Although this cannot be confirmed. (Who know )
    You may ask me otherwise. Connor Anderson may say she is. but he is crazy. There was an attempt to kill Mei, Allegedly She confessed being brainwashed while she was on a UPP's Colony, No further information was given on the topic.
    Mei certainly wasn't willing to sacrifice everything for victory. Unless it was a victory She needed. Mei May is by no mean a great tactician. However, She nonetheless will not give up until the OP is considered FUBAR.
    If fighting is required to ensure victory. Then she will fight. While some may disagree with her "No cost too great" policy. She persisted in fighting on even if it would appear to be so hard to snatch victory from the situation they found themself in.
    Mei has in fact. Winning multiple last stands in the most desperate situation seems like a miracle worker. Mei does not give up easily unless it is certain that she cannot win a battle. In which case the OP is FUBAR. And should be abandoned.
    Mei always blames herself for the operation failure rather than anyone else. She believes that she is responsible the most for any failure and should be held accountable more so than anyone. Despite everything that has been said about Mei and despite everything that Mei has done. Mei has indeed lost some operations before. She is Afterall, A human. And humans are bound to make mistakes. Mei is willing to learn from her failures and those around her. She. wish for the best of everyone despite her willingness to let them die. As nobody should die for nothing, Famously. On one of her Op. an SO said “XO, I do not think we can win like this. We are low on manpower and our troops’ morale are plummeting”
    “You Doubt my ability to command?” As the operation was declared victory after the last hostile had been killed. Some peoples have also asked on how did mei become a commissioned officer despite starting as an enlisted engineer, To answer that, Mei was recommended to become an officer by one of her peer, And in order to do that, She had to re-attend education to become a commissioned officer, Which took a rather long time, her engineering degree and her time spent around doctor greatly caused her to be interested in bionic

ExperienceHow experienced are you with the position of a Squad Leader (SL)?
    I spent the majority of my time before playing XO as PVT and SL in order to get the gist of how Deployed CO should be like, Although my experience with it is mostly being the beacon for where the marine go to, wrangling people who are wandering off recklessly. and handing out motion detector.

How experienced are you with the position of a Staff Officer (SO)?
    Playing SO, having to field deploy in order to aid marines with building and medical need. I do my best to heal the dead to help the medic.

How experienced are you with the position of a Department Head?
    I have played as CMP the most, Trying my very best to understand the marines law, My grasp on it are alright. I'm not particulary robust overall, But I am able to enforce marine laws.

How experienced are you with the position of the Executive Officer (XO)?
    being the role I play along side all of the aforementioned roles, It is particulary the one where I am most experienced with, and also the one where I have the most headache with.

How familiar are you with Marine Law and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)?
    while I am aware of SOP, I am not exactly able to remember all aspect of it and have to look up on it frequently to make sure what I am about to do isn't gonna get me in trouble, and for if I am playing as CMP and another player is doing certain thing I believe they shouldn't be, I'd check to make sure it is allowed or not allowed.

ScenariosWhen do you believe a Battlefield Execution should be used? List some examples of scenarios in which a battlefield execution would be correctly used.
    a battlefield execution is a complicated topic overall, in that as I have stated in my time playing before. the players are able to govern themself.
    Battlefield Execution according to me, should be used to remove people who are causing problem and are not able to be dealt with via other mean.
    the captain mateba, while not particulary powerful. are able to instantly kill a player if they're stunned and the user aim at the head. I am aware of this through some observation.
    The situation where it should be used are: To remove someone who launched and evacuated to save themself and left everyone else to die. In this case It's quite hard to forgive them.

Under what circumstances do you believe it is legal to pardon a prisoner? What are some examples of crimes you would pardon, and those you would not?
    In an event where a marine(or similar personal) caused a perfectly understandable crime that didn't disrupt the operation as a whole, crime such as intoxication as long as they are not any non-replacable staff member(essentially anything that isn't a pfc) are to be forgiven unless while intoxicated they have done something that disrupted the operation. DASO maybe forgiven if the insult used is not damaging and merely a poor attempt at humor as long that it is not sexual in nature, treespassing depend on the person intention and on if an alternative to the situation was posisble, Espicially if it was to acquire certain item that already exist else where. (engineering equipment and such). are to be forgiven.

Anything that disrupt the operation or any other action involving the current round goal at the time is ground for appropriate charges for their crimes, Minor incident like marine disarming a marine and resulting in them accidentally discharging the weapon can be pardoned as it isn't operation compromising Unless it resulted in injuries. All crime are to be pardoned during code red and delta, If it was a permanent confinement they are to be dealt with appropriately and redress.
    should the personal be arrested for something serious and claim they will do it again they will be handled appropriately.

What is your routine after starting the round as either a Staff Officer or Executive Officer? Assume you joined round-start and are inside your quarters.
    as SO, I just wait for my order nicely in the CIC, Unless ordered to be doing something else(In event of no CT or ordered to deploy ), Or Unless I deemed that I should deploy for whatever reason(maybe there is little to no medic or little to no engineer)
    in which case I gear up appropriately to the need.
    as XO, I would give out my VP78 for mod 88 due to it being better equip for dealing with general threat. VP78 maybe good in term of damage but it lack armor piercing, something that would be highly crucial if the target is armored or is a xenomorph. I always get a medical hud and would always bring them to share with the staff in CIC.
    I firstly check the marines on each squad to determine what is the best course of action for the day, and I check if we have logistic personal, If we do not. I ask that someone is there to fill up the void. In an event where I have CO, I ask if I am the one to come up with the plan of operation for the time being or if they will act on their idea. and discuss on what should be changed. right after checking the marines count I would announce the briefing due and also if I have any other additional information need to be said.

How would you handle insubordinate departments? State what you would do for each department if they were insubordinate.
    this largely depend on what did they do to be counted as insubordinate toward me, If it's general disobeying order or unacknowledging my order. They may be arrested unless the arrest can compromise the operation. All department have different degree of how they should be treated, an OT and CT arrested will not cripple the operation but can set the progress back as they are important personal.
    The medical department disobeying my order are to be considered insubordinate and treated appropriate to the marine law. as I would only order them to prioritize certain tasks, such is chemistry and surgery. Medical Department are very likely to be busy with some other more important task at hand, should this not be the case and they disobey my order. this is to be treated as neglect of duty.
    Engineering department and Security can be skipped over(There's I will likely order them to do that is worth mentioning)
    Onto logistic.
    CT or RO refusing to operate are neglect of duty. Refusing to handle out attachment is not unless ordered. Requistion must consistently drop supply, so long as there is a need for it.
    Engineering overall are responsible for the maintenance of the ship, if they refuse my order I'll just have someone else do it.

How would you handle an understaffed CIC? What if you and the XO are the only available CIC crew?
    I believe CO shouldn't deploy unless it's absolutely demanding for it. CO and XO should stay together to try and sort out the operation in CIC, Apologies if this question is answered abit short. but this is just about as far as it get, I'd consult the XO first on what they are more familar with to see what can I help them with, by being the CO I am expected to be able to command and to understand the basic of every department, required to know marine law and the SOP. I will have to do my best to help the XO as much as I can, and in event where I am the only one in CIC I am able to operate it just fine so long as there are no other adverse notion to disrupt me, I will try to have the XO handle groundside operation unless he is needed else where.

What would you do if you were deployed and a marine told you they were going to desert the operation?
    Openly admitting they no longer work for USCM and openly admitting they would desert is punishable by death or permanent confinement, nothing change this unless anyone supervising me say so otherwise.

ConfirmationsDo you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand you cannot advertise or promote this application on any platform, including Discord?
    Yes

Do you also understand that you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the app. Pretty nicely written, and there's distinct improvements over the course of your three application. This might really be it.

I would advise you to play more CIC so you get noticed, a bunch of COs have the habit of checking applications after playing with an XO, for example, but I still recall you from your previous tries at the whitelist, and you did everything one could want from someone in CIC. You also did a pretty good RO last round.

So, a big +1 from me!
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to see that you've made another app.

I'm willing to support you for this, I know you're fairly competent in command roles and you took my advice to play MP roles more often, which is great and I like that you're willing to improve.

In terms of feedback, I offer the following.

Generally, you still have some grammar/formatting issues, which isn't too bad but it makes some of your application difficult to parse and may throw some people off as poor english skills.

I will lay out a few scenarios for you given some of the answers you've given are, to me, either weirdly written or I'm not quite sure how I feel about your understanding/not entirely satisfied..

Firstly though, I want to remind you that as the Commanding Officer, you do not have any supervisors. All decisions at the end of the day come down to you, barring admin/moderator intervention. You must be competent in SOP and Marine Law, or at least interpret it quickly in order to know what actions you legally can and cannot take.

As the CO, while certain departments may be lacking, you are ultimately the one responsible for the operation. If a department is failing, you take steps to adjust.

In the event of an operation failure, would you be looking for who to blame, or learning where to improve?

Scenarios.

A.) You have a fully staffed CIC and all of your SO's and XO are aboard the ship. It's late in the operation, no one has joined as a maintenance tech, ordnance tech or chief engineer and the Almayer's reactors are broken. The IO's managed to bring up a lot of intel, but then subsequently died for good on the planet without processing the intel, so there's a lot of unprocessed intel laying about that could potentially boost your cause.. There is no Synthetic.

What steps can you take to manage the situation and improve your outcomes?

B.) You are early operation, marines have only just deployed and the RO is working on supply crates as the only personnel in cargo. You are the only officer in CIC. Unfortunately, the RO has been dismantling briefing chairs without authorisation and got into a fight with a marine that reported him. He's been charged with Major Damage to Government Property, along with Assault. You really need those crates to be made.

What do you do?

C.) You're in CIC and one of your staff officer keeps giving alternate orders to you. You've already told them to cut it out, but they still seem to be sneakily undermining you. You begin to order your forces to push at a critical moment, when your staff officer tells the marines they're overwatching to ignore your orders and do something else.

What do you do?

D.) A survivor has come aboard the ship, but is causing constant trouble. It's never enough to warrant a capital charge, but they keep committing crime after crime. Some minor, some major, enough that it's a real hassle to keep track of.

What options do you have? Feel free to interpret this one fairly widely.

E.) The RO has requested that a marine be arrested. You have no MP's.

What do you do?

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Somenerd; 09-03-2020 at 11:23 PM.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somenerd View Post
    I'm glad to see that you've made another app.

I'm willing to support you for this, I know you're fairly competent in command roles and you took my advice to play MP roles more often, which is great and I like that you're willing to improve.

In terms of feedback, I offer the following.

Generally, you still have some grammar/formatting issues, which isn't too bad but it makes some of your application difficult to parse and may throw some people off as poor english skills.

I will lay out a few scenarios for you given some of the answers you've given are, to me, either weirdly written or I'm not quite sure how I feel about your understanding/not entirely satisfied..

Firstly though, I want to remind you that as the Commanding Officer, you do not have any supervisors. All decisions at the end of the day come down to you, barring admin/moderator intervention. You must be competent in SOP and Marine Law, or at least interpret it quickly in order to know what actions you legally can and cannot take.

As the CO, while certain departments may be lacking, you are ultimately the one responsible for the operation. If a department is failing, you take steps to adjust.

In the event of an operation failure, would you be looking for who to blame, or learning where to improve?

Scenarios.

A.) You have a fully staffed CIC and all of your SO's and XO are aboard the ship. It's late in the operation, no one has joined as a maintenance tech, ordnance tech or chief engineer and the Almayer's reactors are broken. The IO's managed to bring up a lot of intel, but then subsequently died for good on the planet without processing the intel, so there's a lot of unprocessed intel laying about that could potentially boost your cause.. There is no Synthetic.

What steps can you take to manage the situation and improve your outcomes?

B.) You are early operation, marines have only just deployed and the RO is working on supply crates as the only personnel in cargo. You are the only officer in CIC. Unfortunately, the RO has been dismantling briefing chairs without authorisation and got into a fight with a marine that reported him. He's been charged with Major Damage to Government Property, along with Assault. You really need those crates to be made.

What do you do?

C.) You're in CIC and one of your staff officer keeps giving alternate orders to you. You've already told them to cut it out, but they still seem to be sneakily undermining you. You begin to order your forces to push at a critical moment, when your staff officer tells the marines they're overwatching to ignore your orders and do something else.

What do you do?

D.) A survivor has come aboard the ship, but is causing constant trouble. It's never enough to warrant a capital charge, but they keep committing crime after crime. Some minor, some major, enough that it's a real hassle to keep track of.

What options do you have? Feel free to interpret this one fairly widely.

E.) The RO has requested that a marine be arrested. You have no MP's.

What do you do?

Best of luck!
    A) I'd have one of the SO to repair the broken reactor( if their skill allow them to as I am not aware of how much engineering is needed to fix it) I would also have another one SO process the intel or do it myself, In an event where it's late in the round depending on the current situation if we're seemingly winning then I'll manually process it myself, but if we may not be winning I may have the SO do it.(provided that the SO are aware of how to process intel otherwise I would have to do it myself regardless) In the event where I do have to process it, It's very likely I can remotely command while processing intel as I would have USCM tablet if no COs are present.

B) the crate drop would have to be delayed as I would have to pardon the RO because the situation would have not developed necessary to our advantage with the already lack of staff to replace them, It would make sense to help the RO as their crime is somewhat negligible in the grand scheme of the round that has yet to come.
    It could be assumed the RO may not be aware that they cannot disassemble anything without explicit permission for it. SS13 is a game that anyone could install in just a few minutes and play. perhaps the players did read the rule believed that was all there is to it. It's best to be as nice as possible as long as their activities are not severe.

C) The repeated ignoring of my order warrant a demotion on the spot, if they attempt to fight me I would BE them as there's no reason to keep them on. They've done everything they can to undermine me and to ignore my order. however, I would alert the MP to be present to arrest him for disorderly conduct beforehand.

D) I would have them arrested for hooliganism, Their action may not be deadly but it's still annoying. and this come out of the player themself, I would not believe that they would have been a new player, and if they were. It's probable they only really intended to be a nuisance. and this would be an appropriate action.

E) Due to the openness of this scenario being completely up to my interpretation, I would assume that I have everything except for MP. In which case I Would deputized one of my SO to enforce the marine law until an appropriate MP can come to fill the spot. before any of that happen, I would have to ask the RO what happened to warrant the arrest. should it be fighting in req line, stealing attachment, cutting the line resulting in fighting? or any minor shenanigans. They would be arrested for hooliganism.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A) I'd have one of the SO to repair the broken reactor( if their skill allow them to as I am not aware of how much engineering is needed to fix it) I would also have another one SO process the intel or do it myself, In an event where it's late in the round depending on the current situation if we're seemingly winning then I'll manually process it myself, but if we may not be winning I may have the SO do it.(provided that the SO are aware of how to process intel otherwise I would have to do it myself regardless) In the event where I do have to process it, It's very likely I can remotely command while processing intel as I would have USCM tablet if no COs are present.
    Good answer.

You've thought about who to delegate and where, and you know the capabilities of the people you're assigning.

B) the crate drop would have to be delayed as I would have to pardon the RO because the situation would have not developed necessary to our advantage with the already lack of staff to replace them, It would make sense to help the RO as their crime is somewhat negligible in the grand scheme of the round that has yet to come.
    It could be assumed the RO may not be aware that they cannot disassemble anything without explicit permission for it. SS13 is a game that anyone could install in just a few minutes and play. perhaps the players did read the rule believed that was all there is to it. It's best to be as nice as possible as long as their activities are not severe.
    Good answer again.

The RO has committed a crime, the crime is VALID, but the best interests of the operation require their presence. Pardoning the RO is in the best interests of the operation. I'd only add that you be sure that the RO isn't going to be a repeat offender, as that can end up backfiring.

C) The repeated ignoring of my order warrant a demotion on the spot, if they attempt to fight me I would BE them as there's no reason to keep them on. They've done everything they can to undermine me and to ignore my order. however, I would alert the MP to be present to arrest him for disorderly conduct beforehand.
    Valid. Personally, I'd say you could have BE'd them by this point. You've told them to stop, and they continued doing it. They've directly undermined you at a rather critical point and you are by no means required to get an MP, but it's good to know that you've considered both options.

My only other comment is that what the SO is guilty of is not hooliganism, it's Major Insubordination or Sedition.

D) I would have them arrested for hooliganism, Their action may not be deadly but it's still annoying. and this come out of the player themself, I would not believe that they would have been a new player, and if they were. It's probable they only really intended to be a nuisance. and this would be an appropriate action.
    I should have phrased this better, but I meant to imply that the survivor had been arrested several times and was still causing trouble. The actual crime itself doesn't matter in the context of the question, as it was more SOP knowledge I was looking for.

Specifically, this section.
    "Should a survivor commit a Major crime the Commander or CMP may choose to evict them or refuse entrance to the Ship after their sentence has been completed. Once the survivor is evicted, they are barred from boarding the Ship again."

I would have also accepted if you had said that depending on how disruptive the survivors actions were that they could be BE'd, but that's again down to preference and I did say it could be interpreted as widely as you want.

E) Due to the openness of this scenario being completely up to my interpretation, I would assume that I have everything except for MP. In which case I Would deputized one of my SO to enforce the marine law until an appropriate MP can come to fill the spot. before any of that happen, I would have to ask the RO what happened to warrant the arrest. should it be fighting in req line, stealing attachment, cutting the line resulting in fighting? or any minor shenanigans. They would be arrested for hooliganism.
    Right again.

I'm willing to +1, I've spoken to you a bit, you've shown that you can think and adapt to scenarios outside of the norm and I think your main things to work on going forward are mostly your english skills and ML/SOP, but I think your knowledge of the topic is enough to meet the current standard, but expect more ML related questions going forward in this application.
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somenerd View Post
    Good answer.

You've thought about who to delegate and where, and you know the capabilities of the people you're assigning.

Good answer again.

The RO has committed a crime, the crime is VALID, but the best interests of the operation require their presence. Pardoning the RO is in the best interests of the operation. I'd only add that you be sure that the RO isn't going to be a repeat offender, as that can end up backfiring.

Valid. Personally, I'd say you could have BE'd them by this point. You've told them to stop, and they continued doing it. They've directly undermined you at a rather critical point and you are by no means required to get an MP, but it's good to know that you've considered both options.

My only other comment is that what the SO is guilty of is not hooliganism, it's Major Insubordination or Sedition.

I should have phrased this better, but I meant to imply that the survivor had been arrested several times and was still causing trouble. The actual crime itself doesn't matter in the context of the question, as it was more SOP knowledge I was looking for.

Specifically, this section.
    "Should a survivor commit a Major crime the Commander or CMP may choose to evict them or refuse entrance to the Ship after their sentence has been completed. Once the survivor is evicted, they are barred from boarding the Ship again."

I would have also accepted if you had said that depending on how disruptive the survivors actions were that they could be BE'd, but that's again down to preference and I did say it could be interpreted as widely as you want.

Right again.

I'm willing to +1, I've spoken to you a bit, you've shown that you can think and adapt to scenarios outside of the norm and I think your main things to work on going forward are mostly your english skills and ML/SOP, but I think your knowledge of the topic is enough to meet the current standard, but expect more ML related questions going forward in this application.
    thank you mom

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyonggg View Post
    I think you will do fine.

+1
    thank you cha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player is literally going to play a CO that has the word 'meme' as a name. Poor grasp of the english language (although some of the current COs have the same issue).

I'm not even council, but this is my opinion.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's your opinion that you believe my name is supposed to mean meme, and In a way I find that somewhat disrespectful.
    But I understand your opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why not. +1

Also - From my perspective, saying that 'the name "Mei May" is a meme,' is a meme. Yes, I am very serious and that is how I think.