Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: special2kira - Commanding Officer Application

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heyo @Somenerd
    I am aware of your concern and your fellow friend concern. however I believe I can refute that it is also necessary that I do make these reference to cheer up the marines, There's nothing better than your favourite 23rd president funny valentine telling you he'll take the napkin first. I understand everyone concern.
    Some say my name is LRP, my behavior is LRP, my OOC action does not inspire them with confidence or my IC action otherwise. I believe that while I may not be able to change your mind. I can certainly prove that this is not the most concerning thing to have about me, I can ensure you while my grammar is not most up to the standard someone want. I have to say, everyone standard of RP is different, everyone standard of English is different. and to me, to be able to talk to people is already a blessing. I am just more than happy to press T to talk to people and to relay them information useful or useless. due to my isolation in the mountain community of Thailand. I know that I may seem as aggressive as time but I wish the best on everyone and no worst on anyone. I try to be nice to everyone in all opportunity because I may never see them again. I have lost peoples in the past and I do not wish to lose any. even if they're not really going to see me here where I live, everyone is to me. a friend.
    and to be able to talk to them is more than enough to make me happy, even if I can't be HRP as some people want it to be. I do not consider myself LRP even with everything I have done. My heart and intent are utterly unclouded, I wish to do what I can when I do become a CO, I have moved on from the death of my friends and those I loved. If they were they they'd want me to move on and not mourn their death forever. Recently has been a tough time for me. and to apply for CO. I made many friends along the way trying to learn what it take to be one. I understood people better, I understood why I want to be a CO better, It's because I want to make CM nice again. while I don't have a solid foundation for a method that will work on our community, I wish to build it for us and for the future generation of CM. Thank you for everything everyone, I know that I have done terrible thing that some of you may not find it in your heart to forgive, but I wish to move on from you and to give my heart to someone else. but CM will always be there for you even if I were to be able to decide if those that wronged me should go. CM is for everyone, not for one person. I will continue to do my best and hope for the best, even if this application get denied the last thing I have to see was one more person being rude to another, I disliked this. I want to make everyone nice. I want to make CM polite and better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your application, however I can't get behind it. We don't need any more questionable or LRP COs. If a higher standard is to be applied then it should apply here as well.

Take Brygdia for example. She had a great chance at getting voted in but they withdrew their own application due to concerns others had and recognition of that fact as something which would lower the bar for others and set a bad standard. Frankly, you do not meet the standard yet. In application, in game behavior, and language (so far). Maybe one day you will reach that point. I know plenty of decent, kind COs have. But so far, you have not.

Again, thank you for your application but I do not believe you are ready.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rightfully disagree, I have spent several months over the course of my time playing CM ever since 2018. I have prepared for this very moment. Everything that I felt like I couldn't do back then, I could possibly do it now. I know there are people that disagree with my nature in game. But from how I see myself, i do not see anything I do as LRP. My char has never behaved in an unreasonable manner at any point. My language and grammar may not be strong. But I believe it is stronger than those before me. those that failed. I am more ready now than ever, and if someone were to say I am not ready now. I'll call it quit and leave for good. I have caused many dilemma, questionable action, Controversy. I have always appreciated everyone support even up to this day. I felt more down than ever, I was happy to know that There was someone that see me, and that appreciated me. I am happy to move past this if I were to fail. and I am happy to move past everyone words if I were to leave. everything has it's own side. I know that there are time where I may not seem very acceptable. but believe me I don't always control myself. I Try my best to be nice to people around me even if I were to never see them again. I don't like what I see on my application but I enjoy everything that I've done to reach this point. I never had commitment to anything so much as now. I know I can't change my inevitable denying of app but. I'll keep it up just to see what the people will say, I sincerely wish you all well, I know I don't deserve to be with such a nice community, But hear me out. that would be enough.
    <3

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided, I want to withdraw this app.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Withdrawn.